England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pickford has turned into Everton Pickford after a rock solid first few games. Even his kicking has been poor where he's usually one of the best around for that.

Genuinely could score 2 more pretty easily with the pace and movement we had. When we went behind we were being slow, playing deep, we go behind, then think oh we better score and made 2 amazing chances in 2 mins. Pace is the way so kill these off in the first 15 mins and move on.

My missus has jus asked me why “Sonny” isn't playing?

Do I...

A. Drop kick her in the face.
B. Walkout, leave and send her the divorce papers
C. Respond and explain the concept of international football and be proud of her for knowing a spurs player. Bearing in mind this is the same wife who has been to countless Spurs games over the last 10 years but has clearly paid fuck all attention?

I don't think Phillips and Mount are doing enough. Not yet anyway. Not that either are playing badly. But Mount in-particular is capable of so much more.

Pickford has turned into Everton Pickford after a rock solid first few games. Even his kicking has been poor where he's usually one of the best around for that.
Their goal was peak paul robinson

Just like a goal he conceded to Carlos Tevez in the 4 3 game years ago

Shot was closer to the middle of the goal than it was the corner

Pretty poor goalkeeping

As expected a close game. England just edging it over the period as I thought their spell in first 20 was better than the Danes spell in the last 20.

We need to compete much better in the tackle though, they are winning almost all of their's, we're not really engaging them at all, if we do it's been a clear foul, 2nd balls are also where the Danes are quicker too. Feel that Rice & Phillips are too far apart, this has been fine in most games but the Danes are finding spaces between them.

Do I...

C. Respond and explain the concept of international football and be proud of her for knowing a spurs player. Bearing in mind this is the same wife who has been to countless Spurs games over the last 10 years but has clearly paid fuck all attention?
C if she's hot.

Do I...

Tell her he's Welsh :tanguythumb:

Back
Top Bottom