England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Salty GIF by memecandy
No trust me I'm glad England won. Denmark were shocking and made no attempt to do anything other than keep 10 men behind the ball at all times. That's football I hate.

Dunno about Vince, but you lot need to realise this is Spurs forum, not England forum or forum for Spurs supporters from England.
If you cannot get over that someone isn't agreeing with you, then you shouldn't be on here anyway.
You. Are. Trying.to. wind. Everyone. Up.
We were all respectful to Croatia and you whenever you played so why insist on doing it to us.
WHY?

Kane was playing near to his best. Thought he was man of the match even without his goal. Sterling was a livewire again, and surely one of the players of the tournament. Maguire was a giant at the back. Looks like an 80 million defender in an England shirt. Stones not too far behind. Thought Phillips was average, though a bundle of energy and work-rate as always, and Shaw wasn't as good as he has been albeit still had a decent game.

All in all we were worthy 2-1 winners, and have a genuine chance against Italy, although we'll need to play a faultless game and be clinical to lift the trophty. But with the players we have even if we don't win this one we'll be competing for years to come. It's no coincidence that we've now made two semi-final's and now a final in the last few years.

On another note the Danish goal shouldn't of stood it's against the rules for the opposition to make a wall and stand that close to the England wall to bloke the view

Ref just had a fucking stinker booked Maguire for winning a header let Denmark get away with constant fouling without booking them, and missed a clear pen before giving a dodgy one

Worst ref performance of the tournament

Last edited:
On another note the Danish goal shouldn't of stood it's against the rules for the opposition to make a wall and stand that close to the England wall to bloke the view

Reg just had a fucking stinker booked Maguire for winning a header let Denmark get away with constant fouling without booking them, and missed a clear pen before giving a dodgy one

Worst ref performance of the tournament

He was a bomb scare. Absolute stole his wages this evening.

What does that matter? No one should shine a laser pointer in someone's eyes. Do you agree with that?
Sure.
But the fact you cannot furnish me with any facts about a footballer specifically being blinded or hur, it's a moot point.
Anyways, schmeichel didn't react and saved it so....

Back
Top Bottom