England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I also have to say all these cretins that literally have no idea about football or even who any of ours players are that have suddenly jumped on the bandwagon can fuck right off. Pisses me off that they act like they've won the lottery when fucking martians have been closer to a football stadium than many of them have. Pricks.

I give up with the xG stuff. Apparently we had an xG of 1.7 or something but somehow schamakalakalaka saved 2.9 .
3.2xg xG England Denmark Euro 2021 Semifinal July 7 | Expected Goals Shots Map Stats Match Attendance 64950 Wembley

Wow what a cunt move having a laser and shining it in the keepers eyes for the pen
Agree. The culprit should be found.

QqirpvP.png

Yowzers, surprising amount of bitterness on this thread. Thought it was an enthralling game. England deserved winners, Danes running out of gas and ideas.

Danish free kick wasn't a foul.
England penalty wasn't a foul.

Danes out-fouled England 21 to 10.

Ref had a bad game all round, Maguire yellow another lowlight.

Spurs should sign that Damsgaard kid from Sampdoria. 21, technically brilliant and fast. £30m.

Cunt who shone the laser should be found and blood-eagled on the Norfolk coast as a sign of respect to the Danes.

Last edited:
Yowzers, surprising amount of bitterness on this thread. Thought it was an enthralling game. England deserved winners, Danes running out of gas and ideas.

Danes out-foulded England 21 to 10.

Spurs should sign that Damsgaard kid from Sampdoria. 21, technially brilliant and fast. £30m.

Cunt who shone the laser should be found and blood-eagled on the Norfolk coast as a sign of respect to the Danes.
If it was an England fan but Eufa taking action against England for that, booing the Danish anthem and letting off fireworks

The complaint has been forwarded to their ethics committee just announced on the news

Makes me laugh Eufa having an ethics committee
Like the Mafia having an HR department!

So...fresh! fresh! So.. exciting!

Dodged one today! tip top and ready to rock!

I really want a clip of us passing it around about the 26th min mark of extra time! must have been 50 + passes! The pub was chanting ooooooooooooo wheeeeey!

Can't wait for Sunday! Genuine excitement that I've not felt since the Champs League Final.
found it

The best team won.
Everything about England's game was superior except the goalkeeping.

A lot of Europeans I know are shocked at Sterling going down easy to win a penalty - suggesting this was some kind of illegitimate win.
It's like they haven't witnessed the 400 odd games he has played throughout his career.
Imagine the outrage had they seen the Sissoko Champions League final penalty.

Fuck 'em all. I have wanted England to make a final so much since I played wearing an England 'Italia 90' replica shirt in my back garden aged 5. We deserved to get to a final 2-3 times before too and never got the required 'luck'.

Can't fucking wait for Sunday. Glad we don't have to wait weeks like the Champions League & League Cup finals.
It's funny too how they weren't up in arms over the Argentinian getting Beckham sent off, Ronaldo getting Rooney sent off, the German scoring the winning penalty in '96 when he shouldn't have been on the pitch and the myriad other occasions of 'gamesmanship' perpetrated in games against England where we were described as "naive."

England finally lose that naïvety and suddenly we're cheats.
You couldn't make it up.

Hang on...

Danes out-foulded England 21 to 10.

Spurs should sign that Damsgaard kid from Sampdoria. 21, technially brilliant and fast. £30m.

Agree with all of that. Clear penalty not given for a foul on Kane too, worthy winners, definitely.

It's funny too how they weren't up in arms over the Argentinian getting Beckham sent off, Ronaldo getting Rooney sent off, the German scoring the winning penalty in '96 when he shouldn't have been on the pitch and the myriad other occasions of 'gamesmanship' perpetrated in games against England where we were described as "naive."

England finally lose that naïvety and suddenly we're cheats.
You couldn't make it up.

Hang on...
fuck'em all!

No-one likes us, no-one likes us, but we don't care... we are Millwall, Spurs, England ...

Back
Top Bottom