England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You think 1 random dickhead with a laser pointer, out of 60,000 fans and a penalty decision that was deemed OK with the referees and OK with VAR......

is worse.......

than the Captain and vice captain of the Australian national Cricket team..... Whilst on tour in a foreign country.... giving sandpaper to a junior team member in order to directly tamper with the cricket ball in an international test match?

Fair enough if you think that it's worse but you're wrong.

I'm pretty sure no one in the England team will be banned from football due to you not agreeing it was a penalty.

Unlike your cheating trio.
And yet it happened, one random dickhead.
And 60,000 other drunken dickheads disrespected another countries national anthem.
Classy real classy

if that incident had happened anywhere else on the pitch with 2 players sandwiching the ball carrier and not dispossessing him - it would have been a free kick.

Therefore - when it happens in the "penalty" area - it's a penalty.

The clue is in the name

The ref gave them a free kick they didn't deserve and they scored. Maybe he was evening things out, maybe he's a poor ref. Either way - it's football.

Whichever way you look at it, the better team won.
Another pearl of wisdom from
our walkie talkie mate in the field.

cilla black vouchers GIF

And yet it happened, one random dickhead.
And 60,000 other drunken dickheads disrespected another countries national anthem.
Classy real classy
60,000 fans booing !?!?
You’ve lost this one pleb. Be angry if you want to but making stuff up doesn’t help your argument.

Tbf, Australian crowds are notoriously worse.

Of course they are but don't let that spoil a good old England bashing.

For what it's worth, every fan base has an element of complete and utter tossers in it wherever you go.

But what's being spun at the moment is that it's all English fans and indeed all English people that are horrible.

Most of this will have been instigated by the "anyone but England" brigade to try and disrupt our preparations for Sunday and maybe put doubt in the refereeing officials minds to not give our players anything in the match.

Has to be more than "1 random dickhead"
The 1 random dickhead was referring to the laser pointer..... But then you knew that.

As well as you knew that it would be impossible for "60000 fans" to be booing the Danish national anthem.

Unless you think the Danes were booing their own anthem.

Has to be more than "1 random dickhead"

I think the poster was talking about the twat with the laser thing , the idiot even missed Caspers eyes , and he did save the penalty as it happens .

I dont know why it annoys you so much that you have paint every England fan in there as drunken booing dickheads. There are pockets of cretins everywhere, remember the Australian fans booing the vaccine in the Aussie open ? Was it all of them ? No of course not . It reeks of Faux outrage

Of course they are but don't let that spoil a good old England bashing.

For what it's worth, every fan base has an element of complete and utter tossers in it wherever you go.

But what's being spun at the moment is that it's all English fans and indeed all English people that are horrible.

Most of this will have been instigated by the "anyone but England" brigade to try and disrupt our preparations for Sunday and maybe put doubt in the refereeing officials minds to not give our players anything in the match.
Funny thing is, Pleb is English.

But you can identify as anything these days. A chair, a dog, an Australian. All sorts.

Pleb is Latin no?
Nah...
And that is where you have tripped up as usual: When you get cornered you always dribble shit.
I was born in North London , have always been a Spurs supporter since I was a kid. In those days it was Spurs or nobody else. Why would you want to support anyone else! So enough of the bullshit deflecting tactics and I invite others if they have the time to track down the take down of Mick Cooper in the past annuals of this forum, it was done to stop a hit a run merchant. I put you back on ignore.
Spent most of his life in England.

In fairness the outcry here over the italians antics in another thread was comical. Theyre known for it, typical italians etc etc
Sterling dives and it seems to be ok.
As i pointed out everyone does it its wrong but everyone does it. Its a blot on the game but as long as its rewarded itll happen. No nationality has a claim on it

Back
Top Bottom