England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In fairness the outcry here over the italians antics in another thread was comical. Theyre known for it, typical italians etc etc
Sterling dives and it seems to be ok.
As i pointed out everyone does it its wrong but everyone does it. Its a blot on the game but as long as its rewarded itll happen. No nationality has a claim on it
We're too blame.

Mauricio Taricco invented it.

In fairness the outcry here over the italians antics in another thread was comical. Theyre known for it, typical italians etc etc
Sterling dives and it seems to be ok.
As i pointed out everyone does it its wrong but everyone does it. Its a blot on the game but as long as its rewarded itll happen. No nationality has a claim on it

But some nations have a little bit more of a tradition built around it than others.

I'd say it's more the case that we've been screwed by dodgy referee calls or outright cheating routinely over the years. Sterling getting a soft pen to replace the clear one which should have been given earlier doesn't seem equivalent to the antics that Mediterranean and South American players have been indulging in for decades to win important trophies.

Tbf, Australian crowds are notoriously worse.

Ah yes and this informed observation comes from a seasoned expert whose only visit to Australia has been to stay in a Perth suburb for a few days eating cucumber sandwiches, drinking pink gins with the air-conditioning on maximum on a 25C day.
What a bullshit artist you are, get back into Gattings office and do the job you where employed to do!

Ah yes and this informed observation comes from a seasoned expert whose only visit to Australia has been to stay in a Perth suburb for a few days eating cucumber sandwiches, drinking pink gins with the air-conditioning on maximum on a 25C day.
What a bullshit artist you are, get back into Gattings office and do the job you where employed to do!
I thought I was on ignore.

:adethumbup:

I think the poster was talking about the twat with the laser thing , the idiot even missed Caspers eyes , and he did save the penalty as it happens .

I dont know why it annoys you so much that you have paint every England fan in there as drunken booing dickheads. There are pockets of cretins everywhere, remember the Australian fans booing the vaccine in the Aussie open ? Was it all of them ? No of course not . It reeks of Faux outrage
I like it when the Barmy Army gets together with the locals at the dog track (Gabba) and really get stuck into the grog! (not pink gins of course)

He’s never been to Perth

I like it when the Barmy Army gets together with the locals at the dog track (Gabba) and really get stuck into the grog! (not pink gins of course)
Why , as an English man yourself , are you so down on them & why is almost everything you’re referring to about alcohol?

Why , as an English man yourself , are you so down on them & why is almost everything you’re referring to about alcohol?
I'm not, I want them to flog Italy badly and Harry to get a hatrick.
I just dont like snide gits like SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur who project a very parochial stance and look down at those who see things differently.
Because that's what happens at sporting events, the more vocal of the fans are mostly loaded and get into trouble (English fans have previously figured highly in this equation) and we are talking about sporting events and contact.

I'm not, I want them to flog Italy badly and Harry to get a hatrick.
I just dont like snide gits like SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur who project a very parochial stance and look down at those who see things differently.
Because that's what happens at sporting events, the more vocal of the fans are mostly loaded and get into trouble (English fans have previously figured highly in this equation) and we are talking about sporting events and contact.
But isn’t that saying that you don’t like it when someone doesn’t see things your way too? England have a bad name some of that is deserved but a lot of it is just isn’t. I’ve seen club games in several countries & id say what I’ve witnessed is far worse especially when it comes to racism & homophobia Of course that’s only my experience.

For some reason England seem to be the most criticized national team on the planet , fans or players but in reality there are much worse things going on at the terraces of many countries . I get that some English can come across as brash, arrogant & loutish but we are also self deprecating , too polite & proud ( not always of our history or politicians but we just get on with it)

Apologies for the rant but this England bashing is becoming tiresome. I hope we fucking destroy them in footballing terms .

GWAN ENGERLAND !!!

And yet it happened, one random dickhead.
And 60,000 other drunken dickheads disrespected another countries national anthem.
Classy real classy

Obviously you are seeing things clearly, it was probably 2-3,000 amongst the crowd.

Hyperbolic fart chamber. Though I agree with the booing generally being sad.

Last edited:
You've never been to White Hart Lane.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

But some nations have a little bit more of a tradition built around it than others.

I'd say it's more the case that we've been screwed by dodgy referee calls or outright cheating routinely over the years. Sterling getting a soft pen to replace the clear one which should have been given earlier doesn't seem equivalent to the antics that Mediterranean and South American players have been indulging in for decades to win important trophies.
Bit of a reach to say england have been screwed by refereeing decisions now

Back
Top Bottom