England v Hungary

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ramsdale huh?
England's #1...?
I say let the Gooners keep believing that, and continue playing him! Fucking fraud!

Though I'm sure the media will find an excuse... (It was Kane's fault for giving it away before Philips conceded the free-kick!)

Genuinely hope we lose tonight. No way back for Southgate if we do. Absolutely shocking manager and I just hate the cunt. His personality makes me want to stab myself with cutlery.

Pochettino would improve this side 10x. Plus no more slab head at centre back. Dier would finally get back in.

Genuinely hope we lose tonight. No way back for Southgate if we do. Absolutely shocking manager and I just hate the cunt. His personality makes me want to stab myself with cutlery.

Pochettino would improve this side 10x. Plus no more slab head at centre back. Dier would finally get back in.
You say no way back but I don’t reckon Southgate gets sacked before the WC

Back
Top Bottom