****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But I want to say one thing.
Last night I didn't see the game because I was traveling for work and there was no line (galleries). I don't want to disrespect anyone but I have never seen a penalty awarded with two balls on the pitch. In such a situation the game has always and I always say stopped. From amateur football to Champions League matches.

Do you think that 2nd ball on the pitch made a difference?
Do you think the game should be stopped for that when a team are attacking the box?

Normally the 2nd ball having play stopped will be from a dead ball situation where play isn't active.

Did the game stop for this 2nd ball on the pitch?

giphy.gif

"always"

Kane lifting the cup or Chiellini lifting the cup? Seems obvious who I want to win it.
And yet you'll claim that you want Kane to win it.

You've been outed mate

If I really wanted Croatia to win something and they did, the last thing I'd even contemplate doing is bitching on a Croatian forum about how undesrved it was and how they got all the luck in the world, the ref was biased and how I was "pissed off as a neutral"

No, if I truly wanted Croatia to win then I'd just be happy.

And yet you'll claim that you want Kane to win it.

You've been outed mate

If I really wanted Croatia to win something and they did, the last thing I'd even contemplate doing is bitching ona Croatian forum about how undesrved it was and how they got all the luck in the world and how I was "pissed off as a neutral"

No, if I truly wanted Croatia to win then I'd just be happy.
Where did I say it's undeserving. I said it ruined the game and the performance.
Obvious I want England to win it, because of Kane and Grealish, rest of them I don't care really.

Last night I didn't see the game because I was traveling for work and there was no line (galleries). I don't want to disrespect anyone but I have never seen a penalty awarded with two balls on the pitch. In such a situation the game has always and I always say stopped. From amateur football to Champions League matches.

I fucking hate the internet sometimes, a ball was on the pitch.....oh my god the penalty shouldn’t have been taken......do me a favour

The Italian back line will have a hard time against Sterling & Saka.
Expect them to press and look to pounce on mistakes.

Just don't make fucking mistakes and we can win this.
I have never seen a team with so much energy & fight deep in extra time.

I fucking hate the internet sometimes, a ball was on the pitch.....oh my god the penalty shouldn’t have been taken......do me a favour
Yet rolling around as if you've been shot, collapsing in a heap when you don't even get touched, feigning injury for 5 minutes and waving imaginary cards to get the opposition players booked is all OK with the very same people.......

Yes because that's "gamesmanship"

I think the Italians have now largely gone back to something resembling a more traditional “Italian” style, defending well and playing on the counter.

I can imagine they can have some joy in that regard, however we will cause them a few problems with the likes of saka and Sterling. A very close match I reckon with the Wembley crowd tipping it just in our favour.

It’s obviously corruption , the likes the world has never seen

The Italian back line will have a hard time against Sterling & Saka.
Expect them to press and look to pounce on mistakes.

Just don't make fucking mistakes and we can win this.
I have never seen a team with so much energy & fight deep in extra time.
England looked fresh right till the end , I wonder now if the plan was always to start slow in the group stages and just build up as we progressed?

With the question of the ball, I am not questioning anything. I'm just saying I've never seen such a thing. On the rigor then all the newspapers say that he was very generous. This does not want to take away the merits of England: you are the team to beat at the moment, the favorites.
I’m pretty sure Italy are the favorites, you’ve not lost a game in 309 years !

Back
Top Bottom