****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

38823e5603d604219c5672a29088cdef.jpg

without fear

Pace can hurt the Italians sooner or later in the game. We have a far superior attack to theirs in regards to pace and we need to utilize that. I don't think Saka will start again. I have a sneaky feeling Rashford will be given his first run out from the start, so an attack of him, Sterling and Kane. But it could well be Sancho.

I'd also find a place for Henderson this game, probably over Rice. But it would be very harsh on Declan to drop him for the biggest game after he's been a mainstay in the side this tournament, and same applies to Phillips.

Most people on here know that I am a huge Take That fan, but even I can't defend that. Oh Gary, what were you thinking???
I don't pretend to know what he was thinking, but I recognise a drunk when I see one. He woke up the next day thinking 'Oh no, whaddav I dun?!'. Then proceeded to write a song entitled, 'Oh no, whaddav I dun?!'.

He's a multi millionaire - what does he care?

fz0NVVF.png

Last edited:
This reminds me of the CL final
Replace Chelsea, Woolwich and West Ham fans with Wales, Ireland and Scotland fans , the level of angst that [replace Spurs with England] our rivals are feeling is quite is a joy to behold.

i just hope England can get over the line unlike Spurs
Maybe it’s decades of failure but I think it’ll be one bridge too far . Of course I hope I’m totally wrong but one thing is for sure , if we were to lose , I think the joy on these schadenfreude would by far outweigh the English euphoria if we win.

Back
Top Bottom