****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scotland is getting the bank holiday too…………They will call it…
”The day we almost beat the European champions at Wembley with a 0-0 draw and we were unlucky but showed a lot of passion bank holiday”…
The Scots could always bet against England then just ignore the result and spend their winnings anyway.

I think this game is crying out for Henderson myself. I think he's been quietly excellent every time he's come on. Clearly he's 100% fit now. Phillips has done well overall but I just think Henderson at his best offers a little more. Hard to drop Phillips though in the biggest game after he has started every game I suppose as he's done nothing wrong. Mount has been quieter than I would have liked, at least with the ball. He's a real goal threat for Chelsea but hasn't really looked like scoring at all for us this tournament.
Agree, I would drop Philips for him, he's done a job filling in but he's been far from great.

We don't live in America, it's not standard for Europe hence people questioning it's time.

Not super significant (will bring in £££) but uefa would want to grow it.

Most likely reason is the US market, that's not a criticism on Americans, as you seem to be taking it, but on uefa. In Europe that's 11 finish, not ideal for the kids and not the norm.
Yeah, it's an absolutely shit time for the final.

Fine on a Saturday but Sunday? Not everyone's on furlough UEFA!

I don't particularly think it should be UK wide, but I'll fucking take it if it's offered!
It shouldn't be anywhere, fucking pathetic that this is what the PM sees as an issue of importance with the current state of affairs...

Just like his ESL input, a shameless attempt at getting the common folk onside with universally popular token gestures to distract from his mind bending ineptitude.

I'd prefer it if he had more important things to deal with than giving a day off to hungover people.

It shouldn't be anywhere, fucking pathetic that this is what the PM sees as an issue of importance with the current state of affairs...

Just like his ESL input, a shameless attempt at getting the common folk onside with universally popular token gestures to distract from his mind bending ineptitude.

I'd prefer it if he had more important things to deal with than giving a day off to hungover people.

Well oooooooooooooooooooh, whose pissed on your cornflakes this morning!

:king:

Gary always sets the bar low.

620623545-tumblr_ncxaj3KRcl1rp20fbo1_400.gif

Maybe it’s decades of failure but I think it’ll be one bridge too far . Of course I hope I’m totally wrong but one thing is for sure , if we were to lose , I think the joy on these schadenfreude would by far outweigh the English euphoria if we win.
Probably but I shall take solace that at international level , I will be able to support them as they are never in a million years going to win anything at football, let alone in my life time. Also if they do we can call it a British win 😃

Something's not clicking with Mount.... It's like we're expecting him to play like a #8 in 3 man MF, but he's only really covering the territory of a #10 (albeit still not being particualrly creative in the process).... (I suspect he's gassed after a long season.)

If all we're gonna get out of him is a CAM, then I'd rather play Grealish.

If playing against a 343 our 3 in the middle should have a numerical advantage, but they're not acheiving one.
Mount presses better than Grealish.

Back
Top Bottom