****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Among Mancini's collaborators is a former Sampdoria, Fausto Salsano. Today he looks like Keith R. of the Rolling Stones 😂😂😂

salsano1.jpg

mancini_ansa_15giu21_07.jpg_982521881.jpg
He looks like someone mashed Iggy Pop and Gianfranco Zola together...

Pace can hurt the Italians sooner or later in the game. We have a far superior attack to theirs in regards to pace and we need to utilize that. I don't think Saka will start again. I have a sneaky feeling Rashford will be given his first run out from the start, so an attack of him, Sterling and Kane. But it could well be Sancho.

I'd also find a place for Henderson this game, probably over Rice. But it would be very harsh on Declan to drop him for the biggest game after he's been a mainstay in the side this tournament, and same applies to Phillips.
Rashford? Hahahahaha! You're a funny fel.....oh....wait....you're serious!
Have you seen him play this season. It'll be same team as started in semi. Pace is gonna kill em and Sancho is there too if needs be. No way does rashford play....or Henderson.

Pace can hurt the Italians sooner or later in the game. We have a far superior attack to theirs in regards to pace and we need to utilize that. I don't think Saka will start again. I have a sneaky feeling Rashford will be given his first run out from the start, so an attack of him, Sterling and Kane. But it could well be Sancho.

I'd also find a place for Henderson this game, probably over Rice. But it would be very harsh on Declan to drop him for the biggest game after he's been a mainstay in the side this tournament, and same applies to Phillips.
That's a firm no for Rashford and Henderson for me.

I can see the argument for Henderson.... But Rashford? He's been out of form for about 6 months hasn't he?

Absolutely, but before the game and at half time I'd rather watch Roy Keane than the boring BBC plonkers.
Can't stand Keane anymore, the misery novelty has worn right off. Pougatch is ok as a presenter but the only reason I'd even think of watching ITV is Ian Wright

It's the Beeb all the way, I just want a totally one sided biased coverage as is possible. A shame Wrighty moonlights for international football

fuck em all....fuck em all....

I'd love to know the scientific methods they used to bring about their results.....

The twitter pollsters can all do one as far as I'm concerned....... It's fashionable to hate England.

We're lovely people with a cracking group of young, gifted players from all walks of life - so it's their loss.

Back
Top Bottom