****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Come on
200.gif

It's only fear or a stupendous Italy performance that sees this game lost.

So much has gone exactly the right way, somewhat unlike previous tournaments, that it seems destined.

What follows if we win will be interesting and undoubtedly a little nauseating....

Look what Brexit has brought us,, one of the World's best vaccination programmes and a first football tournament triumph in nearly 60 years.

That is one of and maybe the single reason to dread victory.
I’m confused how you can mention Brexit and dreading us winning? It’s fucking football , stop bringing politics into it! If we win I will just fucking enjoy it as should everyone else

I never thought it was coming home before the tournament started , i thought we would win the groups but go out against the first decent team, but now if it doesn’t come home I’m going to be absolutely devastated! It’s a funny old game ain’t it!

Back
Top Bottom