****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Win loose or draw at least after today I can stop talking to my gooner supporting neighbour about the football after tomorrow. The deluded fool.

I'm taking the dog out this morning, kids swimming this afternoon. Then I'm getting on the beers.

Come on England!

It's nearly home.

Good morning!

Three Lions Hello GIF by England

Depends on your ears mate!

I give you Archie Gemell

I think Maradona has the greatest goal, ironically against England, but Archie’s is very special. I remember this was back in the day when I wanted Scotland to win unless playing England, Hastings and the Scotland rugby teams support of Australia in the rugby World Cup changed that for me .

PS. clearly not the Hand of god goal, although a few England haters might pick that one

Any yids not got a ticket? But still going into trafagus square or wembley? I would like to meet up , as my mates are all working today, Would like soak up atmospere ? And try find a place to watch it? Apparently the torch is accepting walk ins when they open at 12, but most pubs i been in have had no atmophere due to covid and them not allowing any singing ?

I've been watcing some old clips on YT from 04/06/08/10/12/14 England teams and it's hard to get over how many outright loathsome players there were in the squads. Even now players from rival clubs I don't hate....Mount/Saka/Rashford/Rice these lads are all sound or at the worst point ok in my book even though they're from rival clubs but looking back some of the players in those squads? Terry/Ferdinand/Cole/Lampard/Rooney/David James honestly some of the biggest cunts in the sport.
Great post

Back
Top Bottom