****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said way back this is England's but that Italy would be the big test. No reason to change that.

What is bizarre or interesting is who individually of what has been the regular starting 11 would make a best 11 of the last 25 years of England teams? Not many I would suggest.

I just got a warning for saying England didn't invent football. Seems Andrew Windsor is fair game.
The thin ice beneath your feet is starting to crack.

giphy.gif

Sky sports keep asking is football coming this evening to every panelist. So it seems kasper got the right end of the stick and it now means the trophy is coming home

Not sure England will have a better chance to win a major trophy than this. At Wembley and favorites for nearly every knockout game, playing the final at home and favorites. It has to be now.

Back
Top Bottom