****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope the cunt gets battered.

My girlfriend wants to go to the Amalfi Coast in Italy one day. If Italy win tonight she'll have to be content with a wet weekend in Rhyl.

Get straight to the coast ASAP.... Don't waste time with Naples. It's grim.

How old are you? Once you hit late 20’s people grow up. Been away with Spurs quite a few times and always been a good laugh, no bottle throwing etc. Few aggressive chants but nothing bad

eng seem to have been better recently too

It may surprise you, but you can be under 30 and not be a twat too.

I don't care if people use the excuse "Get a large crowd together and there are always wankers..." English fans are the fucking worst. No offense to the people on here, you all seem like good people even if we disagree time to time but I have not seen any other country have as many incidents as English fans either in England or somewhere else.

Fans broke into fucking Wembley today ffs. Why act like fucking idiots? Just wait until the game starts and enjoy it. Don't act like an ass and possibly have kickoff delayed or the team distracted.

I don't care if people use the excuse "Get a large crowd together and there are always wankers..." English fans are the fucking worst. No offense to the people on here, you all seem like good people even if we disagree time to time but I have not seen any other country have as many incidents as English fans either in England or somewhere else.

Fans broke into fucking Wembley today ffs. Why act like fucking idiots? Just wait until the game starts and enjoy it. Don't act like an ass and possibly have kickoff delayed or the team distracted.
Won’t be hard to find them, just look who is Sat in one of the 25k empty seats! :levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom