****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

IMG_0135-scaled.jpg

IMG_0132-scaled.jpg

24hour shift until 3pm, quick shop, tea thrown together, girls tops made.

It's Coming Home!!!

Forget the dickheads, let's get back to the actual football.

Team as expected, no Foden on the bench but it's still strong. Just need to make sure we don't let the occasion get to us and play the same as previous games.

No need to be nervous, enjoy it. They've earned this opportunity to make history and I'm confident they can do it.

Can't believe we're in the final of a tournament and Foden has barely had an impact. Same with Mount and Sancho really. That's why I believe England are here to stay in regards to regularly making semi-finals and finals. We're only going to get better. Just hope Southgate is still around for us, and does a bit of a Joachim Lowe, but without the picking and sniffing.

Can't believe we're in the final of a tournament and Foden has barely had an impact. Same with Mount and Sancho really. That's why I believe England are here to stay in regards to regularly making semi-finals and finals. We're only going to get better. Just hope Southgate is still around for us, and does a bit of a Joachim Lowe, but without the picking and sniffing.
I thought this was going to be Foden's tournament but he's been a side part

I felt he had just dropped a little bit.

Back 5 but it puts a lot of pressure on Sterling and Kane, so the midfield and wing-backs need to be at it.

Maguire will probably try and bring the ball out with his marauding runs.

Could be a tight game, maybe won from the bench.
Maguire is actually crucial in this formation. He carries the ball from defense to midfield so well and his head is always up looking to pass forward.

Walker and Shaw will be able to bomb forward knowing they've got a good bit of cover behind them.

Back
Top Bottom