England v Wales - Thursday 8th October @ 8PM (ITV)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Damn Jose, now every time i see or hear the mention of Southgate's name i think of this.
tenor.gif

England XI: Pope; Gomez, Coady, Keane; Trippier, Winks, Phillips, Saka; Grealish; Ings, Calvert-Lewin.

Subs: Henderson, Pickford, Mings, Maguire, James, Ward-Prowse, Mount, Barnes, Maitland-Niles, Alexander-Arnold, Rice, Rashford.

Good boy, Gary. Good boy.

If Harry plays one minute of this fucking friendly then I'm mailing my faeces to Gary Southgate recorded delivery.

Anyone got his address?

Not watching :dwi:... saw the line up, looked boring and was glad to see little spurs involvement.
Rather Spurs win a corner than England win these days. Get Gary Southgate the fuck outta this job
Was looking at the match but my neighbour called. He's just finished varnishing his front door so we're outside watching it dry.

Ian Wright's mic isn't working, thank God.

And thank God for Roy Keane too - diamond geezer.

Edit - f**k - his mic's been fixed.

England XI: Pope; Gomez, Coady, Keane; Trippier, Winks, Phillips, Saka; Grealish; Ings, Calvert-Lewin.

Subs: Henderson, Pickford, Mings, Maguire, James, Ward-Prowse, Mount, Barnes, Maitland-Niles, Alexander-Arnold, Rice, Rashford.

Good boy, Gary. Good boy.

I know it’s a friendly but that side wouldn’t even finish top half in the premier league.

Back
Top Bottom