England vs Belgium [Nations League] 5pm 11/10/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Zero creativity in that team and dodgy defence. Bloody right-footed left 'winger', two lumps at the back, brainfart, two water carriers in midfield. Pretty poor

EkDhP3cWoAQ7QyU
The bench would slaughter the starters.

I haven't seen such a weird pick ever !

Why would you play Walker on the right wing and leave Sancho on the bench.
3 right backs?

I suppose that having seen Maguire play last week, he has decided that his main tactic is the Alamo defence. Surround Dier and Maguire with as much support as possible.
Trouble is Davy Crockett lost that fight !

I didn't notice Sancho back on the bench... FFS!!!

Henderson
TAA / Coady / Macguire / Saka
Henderson / Grealish / Phillips
Sancho / DCL / Rashford​
This team is 100 times better. Although Coady is weak in a back 4 tbh. Mings/Maguire might be stronger, especially if Saka is playing LB.

This team is 100 times better. Although Coady is weak in a back 4 tbh. Mings/Maguire might be stronger, especially if Saka is playing LB.

Aye... Accepting that we aren't great at CB; I'd just as happily play Mings, Dier or Keane in there too.

Dropping Coady for Walker in Gary's system though is just plain dumb.

Aye... Accepting that we aren't great at CB; I'd just as happily play Mings, Dier or Keane in there too.

Dropping Coady for Walker in Gary's system though is just plain dumb.
Exactly. Walker's been in poor form for months while Coady has been good every time he's played. Tarkowski, Mings, Keane, Dier etc should all be ahead of him.

Southgate just picks his favorites.. clueless twat.

At least Kane didn't start. Wanna bet he comes on at 60'?

The sooner Southgate gets axed, the better.

His only club job was managing Middlesbrough for three seasons and getting them relegated. That should not qualify someone to manage England.

This line up is beyond depressing. Our tactics are wank.

Hopefully getting shat on today and Wednesday is enough to get this donkey sacked. Give ‘Arry a chance at the job.

The sooner Southgate gets axed, the better.

His only club job was managing Middlesbrough for three seasons and getting them relegated. That should not qualify someone to manage England.

This line up is beyond depressing. Our tactics are wank.

Hopefully getting shat on today and Wednesday is enough to get this donkey sacked. Give ‘Arry a chance at the job.
I would genuinely give it to Moyes.

Back
Top Bottom