England vs Belgium [Nations League] 5pm 11/10/20

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

restrict you? to what? your cage?

Pardon? my cage? Do you always resort to aggression?

You've gone way back into my posts... hit disagree and then limited me. i.e. put me on ignore. Bit petty but happy to review your posting agenda and see if it will be missed.

Do people say shit just to say it??

Southgate has been absolutely brilliant since taking over. Semi final of a world Cup, topping a nations league group that had Croatia and Spain in it, currently topping a group that has Belgium in it.

He literally can't do any better with those misfit centre halves he has available to him.

I think that's probably fair to say, tbh.

I also think it's fair to say that he if misuses/overuses Kane, then he's the world's biggest wanker and I hope he never wins another game.

Pardon? my cage? Do you always resort to aggression?

You've gone way back into my posts... hit disagree and then limited me. i.e. put me on ignore. Bit petty but happy to review your posting agenda and see if it will be missed.
Put you on ignore? Wouldnt that not allow me to see anything you've posted. In anycase, I have no one on ignore. Jog on.

Put you on ignore? Wouldnt that not allow me to see anything you've posted. In anycase, I have no one on ignore. Jog on.
Jog on? what is the need for such immediate hostility? I asked why you went through my posts neg repping ? are you that unhinged? what an angry fella

Don't know why Southgate is suddenly getting so much stick. Yeah, he has favourites like every other manager but overall you can't argue so far with what he's done with England. World Cup semi, Nations League bronze and also got us beating the likes of Belgium, Spain and Croatia in his tenure. Sweden too, considering before the WC our record against them in the last 20 years or so was a car crash. He even got us on the right said of a penalty shoot out!

Belgium should have been at least a couple up by half-time which would have been the game, but for 60-65 minutes of the match it was pretty equal. Sterling would have ran there slow backline ragged if he was playing and at it in that second half.

Back
Top Bottom