England vs Croatia

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We would have won with Shaw and Chilwell too, and probably would have even been that little bit more comfortable. It's unforgiveable for me when both Shaw and Chilwell have been in such good form.
No. we wouldn't. Tripps was Modric-esque today. And I am not exaggerating.
Well, maybe an itsy-bitsy bit.

I thought Bellingham gave a cracking little cameo in his brief time on the pitch. Threw his body around, made tackles, and clearly has ability on the ball. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a man of the match sort of performance at some point in this tournament that makes everybody sit up and take notice of his ability.

He is very good player with high football iq imo. He has really benefited from playing under Bielsa and feel he is the kind of midfielder we need and can reasonably acquire. Pairing him alongside PEH would improve our ball retention and control of the game.

But some fans think that Skipp is at the same level if not better - smh
Wait. Jose isn't here any more so...?

Maybe it's his ploy to stop City buying him
GIF by Identity

He is very good player with high football iq imo. He has really benefited from playing under Bielsa and feel he is the kind of midfielder we need and can reasonably acquire. Pairing him alongside PEH would improve our ball retention and control of the game.

But some fans think that Skipp is at the same level if not better - smh

KP is very, very good.

Would be a really nice 6/8 axis with PEH.

Who was very good last night btw. Flunked the penno, but was man enough to take it when 3 strikers refused.

Good performance I thought. Managed the game well and showed maturity by slowing the game down towards the end - we were never going to blow them away all things considered.

Back
Top Bottom