England vs Croatia

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thought we were really decent today - agree with many folk that Phillips was brilliant. A very long way to go but beating a very good Croatia side (rather than the assumed draw) was a great start for us.
with the news that Christian seems to be on the mend after his brush with tragedy, it’s been a very nice end to the weekend.

The first 20 minutes was very promising, we were all over them. The humidity meant that we were never going to be able to keep that pace and level up, but in less harsh conditions it bodes extremely well.

We didn't create as much as I would have liked but I suppose when you look back, we hit the post which on another day bounces in, Sterling missed a bit of a sitter, and Kane won't play as poorly again this tournament. All while I can't remember Pickford genuinely making a save.

Back
Top Bottom