England vs Croatia

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whether we go on to win this game or not, I think we have far more potential than what we've shown today, and considering Croatia are still a very good side and not an easy game for anyone, that's only a good thing.

Seems some people aren't getting just how much the afternoon heat had on effect on both sides today, and how much it had on the game of football as a spectacle.

As someone rightly pointed out, the evening game against Scotland will be played at a much higher tempo, more like a Premier League game, and will be a much more enjoyable watch for any neutral.

Seems some people aren't getting just how much the afternoon heat had on effect on both sides today, and how much it had on the game of football as a spectacle.

As someone rightly pointed out, the evening game against Scotland will be played at a much higher tempo, more like a Premier League game, and will be a much more enjoyable watch for any neutral.
Sweating like pigs with a hot dog in one hand and a Stella in another, "tempo was too slow, run"!!

:dembelelol:

Not a big fan of Rashford as a player, I mean he's talented but also frustrating in equal measures, but as a bloke the guy is clearly a diamond. Puts a lot of hours into stuff he doesn't have to outside of football.

I thought we were really decent today - agree with many folk that Phillips was brilliant. A very long way to go but beating a very good Croatia side (rather than the assumed draw) was a great start for us.
with the news that Christian seems to be on the mend after his brush with tragedy, it’s been a very nice end to the weekend.

Furball man

Supporter
πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„
Awkward Cringe GIF by The Only Way is Essex
That colour really suits you

He's not wrong..................

I do think this arrogance thing is well over blown. Lots of people think we have a really good squad (a bit over the top imo) but you'd be hard pressed to find an Englishman who didn't rate the Portuguese and especially the French squad higher.

Its essentially people just misinterpreting the three lions song, which is at its heart about how we always fail and always will.

Some of us started to believe by the semi final in 2018 but we didn't really think we'd do it.

The self depreciating British sense of humour doesn't travel well.

Top Bottom