England vs Croatia

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone please get Judas off my fucking radio..... :lamelaaghh:

(Honestly, the drivvel he is spouting.... And this cunt thinks he'd be a top manager if it wasn't for racism!!!!)

I don't mind 2 DMs as our CBs aren't good enough, but Trippier at LB??????????????

Most teams would give a bollock to have two left-backs as good as Shaw and Chilwell.

It's just ridiculous. I have no other words for it. If I was one of them I'd chin the cunt.

I don't mind Trippier at LB, but when we have two quality LBs, it is a bit odd.
If Southgate wanted the famous Spurs FB pairing of Walker & Trippier, I'd rather he swapped them round.

Trippier on the right so he can use his excellent delivery.

Walker on the left, because his attacking game is primarily about running fast, then stopping to lay the ball off, which he should be able to do just as well from that flank.

It is odd though that two FBs who were often criticized by Spurs fans are picked of James, Chilwell & Shaw.

Getting ready for the game. Cheers Corona 😎
skipp.png

ITK Skipp spotted buying house next door :levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom