England vs Croatia

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely shocking starting 11. Mings should be nowhere near the 11. Playing Trippier over Shaw and Chilwell is madness. What a complete and utter knob. Taxi for Gareth.

tenor.gif

Has it actually been confirmed yet? I just don't see it. If we lose this game, Southgate must surely know dropping two top class, in-form left backs to play Trippier there will leave him ready to be hung by his nutsack.

In classic FA fashion; they've already guaranteed Gary has a job until after WC22. :sigh:

For weeks I've been debating with myself whether Shaw or Chilwell should get the nod, and in the end this helmet has chosen Trippier, a decision not one other person in the country would have made.

I honestly can’t wait for the day Southgate gets announced as Spurs manager , he will make Jose look like an attacking manager! What a shit fucking line up! Where is Grealish? Southgate you utter clown , wasting our best generation of attacking talent

Someone please get Judas off my fucking radio..... :lamelaaghh:

(Honestly, the drivvel he is spouting.... And this cunt thinks he'd be a top manager if it wasn't for racism!!!!)

I honestly can’t wait for the day Southgate gets announced as Spurs manager , he will make Jose look like an attacking manager! What a shit fucking line up! Where is Grealish? Southgate you utter clown , wasting our best generation of attacking talent

I can only think the numpty is desperate to finish second or third.

I don't mind 2 DMs as our CBs aren't good enough, but Trippier at LB??????????????

Most teams would give a bollock to have two left-backs as good as Shaw and Chilwell.

It's just ridiculous. I have no other words for it. If I was one of them I'd chin the cunt.

Southgate gets to much hate. Despite the fact that he seems like a decent bloke he has done a very good job in charge.

And does silly, silly things like pick a right-back at left-back instead of two excellent left-backs. And start Tyrone Mings on the back of two inept performances...

Back
Top Bottom