England vs Croatia

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't understand playing Trippier at LB when you have Shaw and Chilwell?

Would rather see Sancho out there than Sterling, but I guess against Croatia Sterling's work off the ball might be worth having.

Sancho not even on the bench ?

Southgate was asked this directly. He said he wanted ‘Trippier’s experience and communication skills’.

Me neither.

Southgate is out of his fucking depth, this is why England won't get anywhere near semis let alone winning the whole thing.
I don't think anyone really thinks he is the best man for the job do they?

He consistently picks slightly out there and generally poor teams, and sticks with players who are either well out of form or clearly not THE form player, e.g pickford never getting dropped.

Don't understand playing Trippier at LB when you have Shaw and Chilwell?

Would rather see Sancho out there than Sterling, but I guess against Croatia Sterling's work off the ball might be worth having.

Sancho not even on the bench ?
Shaw who was the left back in the Premier League team of the season......

For Trippier who hasn't played left back since 2017.....

Back
Top Bottom