England vs Croatia

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't see them having too many at the moment. They'll always be a difficult side to play against, but they are going to be nowhere near the team they once were for a fair while.
No idea mate, I don't follow what they have in their academies, junior and U21 sides. Just that they are a football factory going all the way back to Prosinecki and those guys.

Not an exciting performance but very solid, and definitely a deserved win. Much more to come from the likes of Kane and Foden. Our two centre-backs were absolutely solid and Pickford looks better in an England shirt all the time.

Pickford 7

Walker 6
Stones 7
Mings 8
Trippier 6

Rice 7
Phillips 9
Mount 6

Foden 7
Sterling 8 (I'll be kind)
Kane 5

Those dissing the team selection before a ball was kicked................

giphy.gif

Not an exciting performance but very solid, and definitely a deserved win. Much more to come from the likes of Kane and Foden. Our two centre-backs were absolutely solid and Pickford looks better in an England shirt all the time.

Pickford 7

Walker 6
Stones 7
Mings 8
Trippier 6

Rice 7
Phillips 9
Mount 6

Foden 7
Sterling 8 (I'll be kind)
Kane 5
Sterling 6 at best, without a goal it would have been 3/4

Anyone slightly deflated after that has to remember it's Croatia we're playing and they're no mugs.

Pretty solid if a bit boring but good.

Onwards and upwards.

Or best players were Phillips, Tripps, Mings, Sterling. Stones, Rice and Pickford were OK.
Foden had a few good moments. Mount and Kane disappointing. A few dodgy moments for Walker but defensively he was OK.
Shearer making an excellent point that the competition for places is great.

Back
Top Bottom