England vs Croatia

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good performance I thought. Managed the game well and showed maturity by slowing the game down towards the end - we were never going to blow them away all things considered.

Phillips looks a decent player !

I wouldn't have even taken him in the squad myself! Not that I've ever thought he's not a decent player. But that's just it. I thought he was decent, as I do Ward-Prowse, only JWP is world-class on set-pieces.

But today he was immense in every aspect and was the best player on the pitch along with Modric. Scotland are ordinary but they do have a pretty tasty looking midfield with the likes of McGinn, McTominay and Gilmour so it should be a decent battle in that area next week.

Not a big fan of Rashford as a player, I mean he's talented but also frustrating in equal measures, but as a bloke the guy is clearly a diamond. Puts a lot of hours into stuff he doesn't have to outside of football.

Back
Top Bottom