England vs. Germany June 29th 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

England are going to nuke these cunts back to the Dark Ages. They'll be building homes out of shit and eating soil come Wednesday. There will be no more spellbinding Schloss Eggenberg Samichlaus Schwarzes Doppelbock with a big plate of white sausage, fries, sauerkraut and mustard, the molten ghouls will be lapping up radioactive waste to try to kill themselves faster. This is the joy of sport. 2-1 England.

Managed to get a ticket for this this morning! Can’t wait to watch live football in the stadium again, even if it is Wembley 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Same as. Looked randomly at the ticket hub and noticed a bit of queue. Straight in after that. Bit of faffing and Cat 1 tickets. England v Germany in knock out football, got to take a ticket in these rare opportunities.

I support all home nations :coys:
Ligue 1 Sport GIF by AS Saint-Étienne

Incredibly boring 0-0 draw

Germany win 2-0 on pens but no one actually witnesses it due to the match causing everyone in its vicinity to fall into a deep sleep

Why are all the Scottish expats in India, buying Germany shirts for this. I know England beat them in Euro 1996 and this time round at the group stages, but that's a lot of money to spend just because one is upset or bitter.

P.s. I have seen this happening, not making this up....

Why are all the Scottish expats in India, buying Germany shirts for this. I know England beat them in Euro 1996 and this time round at the group stages, but that's a lot of money to spend just because one is upset or bitter.

I dont think its really got to do with 2 football matches

Never mind that; come back when you've got some sunburn photos to share!

Watch Braveheart then come back to us
👍

Back
Top Bottom