England vs. Germany June 29th 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First game my eldest son has watched properly. Clearly the school influence helping to get him into it. Hope he remembers it!

Genuinely Iโ€™m not. Iโ€™m pleased. Why lie? Mate, enjoy the win and stop trolling.

Why lie? All week you've been giving me funnies for being confident that England would win. Now you're acting as if you've been Mr Impartial.

Of course you're fucking gutted, admit it. You had all the posts ready and waiting for England's eventual defeat, at least in your mind.

Just admit that you thought England were going to lose and your would've relished it.

Why lie? All week you've been giving funnies for being confident that England would win. Now you're acting as if you've been Mr Impartial.

Of course you're fucking gutted, admit it. You have all the posts ready an waiting for England's eventual defeat, at least in your mind.

Just admit that you thought England were going to lose and your would've relished it.
Just enjoy the fucking win man?

the only bad thing is if southgate wins this levy will be all over it
Nah heโ€™s getting a new contract for the next WC as will Martinez after we beat Belgium in the final

So win win ๐Ÿ†

E5EZPxNXMAA793e

Why lie? All week you've been giving me funnies for being confident that England would win. Now you're acting as if you've been Mr Impartial.

Of course you're fucking gutted, admit it. You had all the posts ready and waiting for England's eventual defeat, at least in your mind.

๐Ÿง‚ ๐Ÿง‚ ๐Ÿง‚ ๐Ÿง‚ ๐Ÿง‚

Sweden, Ukraine and then Czech Republic or Denmark.

The final awaits surely. None of those teams have better players than we do. Southgate can't ask for a better chance to make a final than this.

Why lie? All week you've been giving funnies for being confident that England would win. Now you're acting as if you've been Mr Impartial.

Of course you're fucking gutted, admit it. You have all the posts ready an waiting for England's eventual defeat, at least in your mind.

I wanted England to win but I thought theyโ€™d lose, and I wouldnโ€™t either relished it or been gutted.

Youโ€™re a prick mate. I thought you were joking around but clearly not.

I now have more respect for Levy than I have for you.

Iโ€™ll continue to want England to do well but as for you, I hope you fall down your stairs and break your massive hooter, you despicable twonk.

Thatโ€™s H all over. Ignores all the melting and negativity. Keeps going. Keeps working. Keeps scoring goals.

Back
Top Bottom