England vs. Germany June 29th 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd seeen who we are appointing. yeah its like feeling like you scored with the hot girl and then find out she had a penis instead. thats what im feeling right now

only spurs to appoint nuno when england win hilarious

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd seeen who we are appointing. yeah its like feeling like you scored with the hot girl and then find out she had a penis instead. thats what im feeling right now

Is Nuno a done deal?

Sneaky fuckers. I have no doubt his appointment would have been delayed if England lost.

I wanted England to win but I thought they’d lose, and I wouldn’t either relished it or been gutted.

You’re a prick mate. I thought you were joking around but clearly not.

I now have more respect for Levy than I have for you.

I’ll continue to want England to do well but as for you, I hope you fall down your stairs and break your massive hooter, you despicable twonk.

Twat. Why all the funnies then? Why post them?

Fuck off Bax, don't forget this cunt is Welsh and was rooting for Germany tonight.

Southgate in charge

1) semi final in world Cup
2) 3rd In uefa nations league beating Spain away from home.

and now beat Germany. He also has one of the best win percentages of any England manager.

Talk about unfair criticism.

Back
Top Bottom