England vs. Germany June 29th 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Frankly think England were lucky to not be down to 10 men in the opening minutes after what Rice did. That's a red every day for me and I am beyond shocked VAR didn't ask the ref to take another look. Seemed like the ref knew it too but didn't want to kill the game off like that.
Walker was covering, no way a red

Fair enough mate, you've got to admit that I was right to be confident that we would win.

Do that and I'll drop it.

:pochsmirk:

Imperfect Party GIF by Deanna Seymour

Just watched Southgate's interview. You have to say, even though he didn't express it, he was on the verge of tears (of both joy and despair) when the last question, about his missed penalty was asked. I can't imagine how much this meant to him.

It’s good when a manager who is also a very nice person turns out to be the smartest guy in a very noisy room.

Won the group
Unbeaten
3 wins from 4
No goals conceded.
1st knockout win vs Germany in 55yrs
Into the 1/4 finals

Back
Top Bottom