England vs. Germany June 29th 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, well...

...look who questioned the tactics.

Well, well, well.
Give yourself a pat on the back you have learned how to use the search button, i mean most people would have better things to do in life, but not you moody, today you can go home to mummy and tell her how you won the internet! Go you!
Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

As i said before, i'm not his biggest fan, but we beat Germany so i'm getting behind him, shame you can't do the same!

Give yourself a pat on the back you have learned how to use the search button, i mean most people would have better things to do in life, but not you moody, today you can go home to mummy and tell her how you won the internet! Go you!
Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

As i said before, i'm not his biggest fan, but we beat Germany so i'm getting behind him, shame you can't do the same!
Don't be upset your hypocrisy has been caught. The debate was purely football and getting personal just proves you're upset.

We are doing well in spite of him, not because of him.

He is riding the coattails of exceptional players.

I'm delighted.

Doesn't mean there is no debate to be had about how we can improve.

My mummy told me that.

Doesn't sound like it, you sound a bit salty that we won, i mean to suggest we are winning in spite of him?
Any way this is what i said about going round in circles, Final question let's say we end up winning the Euros, will that also be in spite of him, or should he get a bit of recognition for being there?

Doesn't sound like it, you sound a bit salty that we won, i mean to suggest we are winning in spite of him?
Any way this is what i said about going round in circles, Final question let's say we end up winning the Euros, will that also be in spite of him, or should he get a bit of recognition for being there?
I support England, not Gareth Southgate. I'm delighted England won. I also see an abundance of places we can improve. Especially with the talent of Mount, Grealish, Foden and Sancho on the bench. It's odd you concentrate on my negativity towards Southgate's tactics and not the positivity of me calling our squad execeptional.

An example of a team winning in spite of their manager, Roberto Di Matteo and Chelsea.

I support England, not Gareth Southgate. I'm delighted England won. I also see an abundance of places we can improve. Especially with the talent of Mount, Grealish, Foden and Sancho on the bench.

An example of a team winning in spite of their manager, Roberto Di Matteo and Chelsea.
Fair enough, like i have said on other posts i haven't been a fan of Gareth , I would much rather see attacking football, and how the likes of Sancho isn't getting game time after ripping up the German leagues is crazy, but this defensive first boring football is working for us, and for the first time all tournament i'm actually getting a feeling that we could go all the way, and im now willing to give the manager my full backing.

Fair enough, like i have said on other posts i haven't been a fan of Gareth , I would much rather see attacking football, and how the likes of Sancho isn't getting game time after ripping up the German leagues is crazy, but this defensive first boring football is working for us, and for the first time all tournament i'm actually getting a feeling that we could go all the way, and im now willing to give the manager my full backing.
That's agreeable.

The defence I have no qualms with. To a man they've been fantastic and England's Pickford is a mile away from Everton's Pickford.

Back
Top Bottom