England Vs Scotland - Friday 18th June, 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just don't understand why we are playing the 3rd lowest ranked team and yet we played it 2 holding midfield players, surely we should have had some extra pace and attacking influence there instead.

it was 0-0. They've lost their first game and rooted to the bottom of the group on 1pit. England are now on 4pts, they now need another point to go through. They have yet to score a single goal.

Welcome to tournament football.
Need a point for an easy draw

Trippier's forward passing a big miss when you have both Rice and Phillips on the field. Very passive midfield in possession, barely a decisive pass forward between them tonight. Bellingham surely should have had a look in? They gave Scotland an age to find their shape. Wing backs didn't get forward much either, very disappointing performance given the squad at Southgate's disposal.

Pickford was excellent to be fair, and I thought Foden did okay.

Completely agree, was thinking that midfield 3 looked tired in the second half. A strangely flat performance given the occasion and Kane had another stinker I thought.

Lack of movement in the final 3rd was noticeable as well. Fair play to Scotland who showed a bit more quality and desire.

It's going to be open season on Kane........ Media will make him the scapegoat......

Pundits are already getting stuck in
I don't feel that protective of him either at the moment, it is he that wants out of the Club.

Maybe this will be good for us in the long run.

Obvious that he's not getting any balls to him, I'm Grealish and Rashford did no better after coming on to prove this.

Scotland celebrating a point when England performed so poorly say's everything about that nation. Can't see them beating Croatia, the pressure will be on Scotland playing at Hampden and it's a different ball game when there's expectation.

Back
Top Bottom