England Vs Scotland - Friday 18th June, 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well he tells Sterling he’s sub most weeks, so that’s one key point
Sterling is a footballer with little intelligence , quick but slow in the brain , Foden obviously sees things . I think Sancho sees the game more than sterling , at City it’s all on a plate . He’s a sub player to come on 70 mins plus to stretch the game..

I don’t know how Southgate can’t see what is obvious

Scotland celebrating a point when England performed so poorly say's everything about that nation. Can't see them beating Croatia, the pressure will be on Scotland playing at Hampden and it's a different ball game.
I have nothing against them celebrating a draw , it keeps the dream alive for them and the majority have spent the build up saying they are just a pub team and it would be a cricket score to England so fair play to them!

I have nothing against them celebrating a draw , it keeps the dream alive for them and the majority have spent the build up saying they are just a pub team and it would be a cricket score to England so fair play to them!

What majority? The only people I've seen saying Scotland were getting pumped were some Scotland fans!

What majority? The only people I've seen saying Scotland were getting pumped were some Scotland fans!
They'll make it as difficult as possible but technically they are nowhere near the level of the Croatian's and our attackers will have a lot more time on the ball to make things happen. I don't think it will be anywhere near as competitive as today over the 90 minutes.
:adethumbup:
edit not meant as a insult I also thought we would win

I just don't understand why we are playing the 3rd lowest ranked team and yet we played it 2 holding midfield players, surely we should have had some extra pace and attacking influence there instead.

When it wasn't working after HT, should have brought Grealish on for Phillips and gone 433.

Mount was dissapointing, but we needed more attacking impetus; not a like for like change.

I feel for Harry.... This teppid, pensive bullshit is making him look like a mug.

Reminds me of this:
usa-pic.jpg
Aw, u ok hun?

The biggest problem for me along with not creating enough again was how slow we are in the middle of the park. Phillips and especially Rice were so negative and ponderous. Not just passing backwards and sideways too much, but they weren't passing the ball quickly. One of them if not both should be running with the ball at times and none of them did that. Phillips did against Croatia at times but he was much more safe and negative tonight.
They were up against a superior midfield in every respect. If Scotland had a half decent forward, you would have lost today.

Back
Top Bottom