England Vs Scotland - Friday 18th June, 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GettyImages-1233529507.jpg

The winners of tonight's game do a lap of honour at Wembley to celebrate their 0-0 victory and their bottom of the group place.

Championes, championes, Ole, Ole, Ole

GettyImages-1233529507.jpg

The winners of tonight's game do a lap of honour at Wembley to celebrate their 0-0 victory and their bottom of the group place.

Championes, championes, Ole, Ole, Ole

Such a small mentality. England can barely play worse going forward but they still only got a (deserved) point.

Let's see how they do when the pressure is on them when they play Croatia next week and they don't have a free swing. Pressure and expectation in football means a lot.

If your Mother had a nutsack...

Don't think anyone will say Scotland don't have a very good midfield if the right players are selected. But everywhere else, England are far superior, despite the result and performances tonight.

Better midfield?

Rice, Phillips, Bellingham, Mount, Grealish, Foden..... Henderson.

???

E4MadvOXMAgGpXQ

0-0 mate

Your bottom of the group and almost out the tournament.

You haven't even scored a goal.
I don't understand why why you are so bitter towards Scotland. Look at their players, Ive never heard of half of them and yet they have done to Wembley and nicked a point. They have every right to be jubilant and still have a slim chance of qualifying from the group. The Scots hate the English, we are not bothered by them, of course they are cocky tonight. No big deal.

Well he is probably dropped for Maguire from here, so we may never know how he would get on against someone better than Rebic or Dykes.

I think Maguire will start next week but it won't be because of Mings not performing. As long as Mings sticks to what he's good at and doesn't try to bring the ball out of defence there's not a lot in it between the two of them anyway, in my opinion.

Fair play to the jocks they did well. But celebrating a 0-0 is a bit over the top.

Can only imagine the absolute scenes if they manage to score against Croatia next week. They'll probably have a national holiday up there.

I would honestly sack Southgate now. What a timid boring cunt. That was pathetic. Makes an incredible forward line look like a bunch of marshmallows. Fuck him. All he cares about is the Nobel peace prize. Fuck off. Play some fucking football and attack!

:harrysmile:

Against Croatia we need to start Bellingham and Sancho. Chilwell too. Just fucking go for it and attack them and stop being so obsessed with clean sheets against ordinary sides.

Back
Top Bottom