England Vs Scotland - Friday 18th June, 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bellingham for Phillips, Sancho for Sterling, keep Foden on - is it that fucking hard Southgate?

Some of the best attacking talent we've produced is being pissed away by a conservative manager.

Don't expect Southgate to change anything.

He'll have a ring binder completely full of reasons why he should pick the shite team he picks and he'll have been working on it for months....

He's not changing it for anyone....... I mean FFS.... He took off Foden!!! The only real threat we had in the field.

As soon as we face a big team we'll sit back even further; playing both Sterling AND Rashford in the name of #paceywingazzz and the (ahem) game-'changing' subs will be Kane for Calvert Lewin and a dose of Hendo.

I think Scotland played pretty much as well as they can yesterday, but still lost comfortably to a mediocre team at home

There is only so much ‘being pumped’ for a game can do for you, I see England beating them very comfortably and if an early goal goes in it could get really hard to watch for the Jocks

It looks like the white-walkers have broke past the wall! Stay safe people!
winter is coming white walkers GIF

Back
Top Bottom