England Vs Scotland - Friday 18th June, 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lads, it's scotland
tenor.gif

I love Scotland. I really do. Breathtakingly beautiful country. Incredible food and drink. But. The wonderful people of Scotchy today are obsessed by a history and a story that isnโ€™t theirs. Lowland British loyalists each and every one. More guilty of the pain inflicted on true historical Scots that any other people on earth. The present day nationalism is almost cute. Like when a misguided 12 year old tries to form their own identity away from their parents. Bless. I did have the pleasure of living up there for a few years, so I wish our British brethren well. But I expect Her Majestyโ€™s finest to prevail by some distance. Kane hat trick and a 5-0 win for England. Itโ€™s coming home.
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ

---------------Pickford------------------
James---Stones---Mings---Chilwell
-------------Rice-----Phillips-----------
Sancho--------Foden--------Grealish
------------------Kane--------------------

Nice bit of rotation whilst keeping the CB's partnership developing.

Minutes for Sancho and Grealish who could be key deeper in the tournament.

Plenty of subs if we get two ahead.

Fantastic to see the jocks get off to a flyer.

Will be a physical, fast tempo game but we should be comfortably too good on that evidence.

Think we'll go with largely the same 11. The only change I think he might make is bringing in one of the left-backs and possibly Rashford for Foden, though I really hope he doesn't do the latter.

If we beat Scotland we'll see a completely different 11 probably for the game against the Czech's though.

Fantastic to see the jocks get off to a flyer.

Will be a physical, fast tempo game but we should be comfortably too good on that evidence.

If Scotland had won today they would have come to stink out Wembley with 10 behind the ball. Surely they now have to go for it a little, at least at some point in the game, which should suit us.

Their best chance of a win is still to stink the place out and maybe come out with 10 minutes to go if its still 0-0.

Perhaps. An early goal always changes that though. Most Scotland fans were screaming for the likes of Gilmour and Patterson to start so I wonder if we'll see them, or if it will be more of the same from Clarke.

Perhaps. An early goal always changes that though. Most Scotland fans were screaming for the likes of Gilmour and Patterson to start so I wonder if we'll see them, or if it will be more of the same from Clarke.
If we score i can still see them sitting until we get a second or it gets to 75. A point is not the worst result for them, still gives them a shot vs Croatia.

If they try and play they will be ripped apart. I hope they do and I can enjoy the tears of the scotch

Scotland will put everything into this game. Theyโ€™re the Wet Spam of European international teams. Getting a point off us would make their campaign.

If Scotland had won today they would have come to stink out Wembley with 10 behind the ball. Surely they now have to go for it a little, at least at some point in the game, which should suit us.

I don't think they'll go for it per say, I think they'll be more than happy to be in the game at 70-75 minutes and then they might start to throw a few bodies forward.

What I really like about this England team is they seem to be able to play to a plan, and we're adaptable. Against Croatia we could hold possession when needed, go long and play quick, short passes.

It will be very interesting to see who he goes with player-wise. I think you will see more attacking involvement from the fullbacks, so potentially James and Chilwell in?

I don't think they'll go for it per say, I think they'll be more than happy to be in the game at 70-75 minutes and then they might start to throw a few bodies forward.

What I really like about this England team is they seem to be able to play to a plan, and we're adaptable. Against Croatia we could hold possession when needed, go long and play quick, short passes.

It will be very interesting to see who he goes with player-wise. I think you will see more attacking involvement from the fullbacks, so potentially James and Chilwell in?

I'd like to see a few changes. I'd be happy to see James and either Shaw or Chilwell start. And perhaps Grealish over Foden for this game. I think Rashford and Sterling will start though.

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€” Pickford โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

โ€”-โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”Grelish โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-Kaneโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-

That should do it

Back
Top Bottom