England Vs Scotland - Friday 18th June, 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A girl I work with who lives in Watford was saying some pubs are charging £12 to watch this game on Friday!!!
I will watch the match indoors but I was tempted to go the boozer to watch.
£12 entrance? Even if they don't charge you there will be plenty of bouncer bollocks which I can do without.
I can't remember the exact year when they started charging entrance fees to go into pubs on NY eve but that was it for me.
Clubs yes, pubs no.

Last edited:
- Go strong, win and rotate vs Czech.
- For gaaawds sake Gary, don't set up to counter their strengths; just play to ours.
- One thing I don't wanna see is both Sterling & Rashford in the starting line-up(*). We'll need a Grealish or a Foden to unpick the lock of what will be a stubborn and determined Scotch
- Late yellow for Foden to reset his card situ for the knockouts would be ideal.

(*Sadly I suspect we will see this though.)

Last edited:
I don't fucken want to hear charitable words about Scottish fitbaw from Marcus fucken Rashford. That cunt should keep his charity for the starving kids his racist electorate choose to generate in that Tory fuckhole of a country he lives in.
More Scottish people voted against the knee than English people did in a recent yougov poll

But yeah you guys are all sweetness and light aren’t you

Is that your metric?

Why do you continue to defend your racist state?
I’m not defending anything, have told you many times that we indeed have dick heads in this country.

What I take offence to is you labelling all of us the same, I vote Labour and am a liberal person, there are many of us in this country

Im also pointing out that Scots aren’t exactly angels when it comes to supporting diversity and differences in groups of people, easily on par with England if not worse for dick heads

Don’t throw stones in glass houses etc

Last edited:
Atmosphere wise in London where is best place to watch it?

Shame no wetherspoons are showing the football as the cheap pints

My local shows it but the atmosphere in the last game was boring.

Atmosphere wise in London where is best place to watch it?

Shame no wetherspoons are showing the football as the cheap pints

My local shows it but the atmosphere in the last game was boring.
The jocks will be around Trafalgar Square I’d imagine, usually are. Somewhere in that area will be decent enough with a bit of banter flying about

Anybody want to meet up in the trafalgar square area then? Dont fancy going on my own as probably have 10 scots chasing me to smash my head in lol , Plus not got a clue about the pubs etc there

Back
Top Bottom