England Vs Scotland - Friday 18th June, 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The tartan army is out in force in London. They're all (couple of hundred) sitting in Leicester Square swigging cans of lager.

They seem in very loud but good spirits but it's early days as its only just gone 7.

The popular song is..... "we've got Mcginn..... Jonny Mcginn..... I don't quite think you understand....."

Don't know what they'll do now though as its just started hammering it down with rain..... Lots of wet tartan......
It's, we've got McGinn, Super John McGinn, I just don't think you understand. He's Steve Clarke's man, he's better than Zidane, we've got Super John McGinn.

Looking forward to a Proper game of football tonight , England might be more talented on the pitch but I’m a bit worried we won’t be able to match the passion from the Scott’s! I hope the team England team aren’t to complacent as this game is far from won!
Are any of the Scottish fans allowed in the stadium? I hope so as would be a cracking atmosphere!

Looking forward to a Proper game of football tonight , England might be more talented on the pitch but I’m a bit worried we won’t be able to match the passion from the Scott’s! I hope the team England team aren’t to complacent as this game is far from won!
Are any of the Scottish fans allowed in the stadium? I hope so as would be a cracking atmosphere!
...and if they win it might even be a cracking crossbar.

Keep the Evil Hoardes outside the city walls. Make them watch the game in Hatfield.

5 thousand apparently

Hope I'm wrong but I can see a draw. It pretty much ensures that we qualify and still gives Scotland hope going into their last game against Croatia. But being a night game and also in wet conditions, it should mean that game is played at the pace of a Premier League game at least which should make for better viewing.

Not nervous at all really, I can’t see them posing any problem for us, they’ll be right at it for 20 minutes but will flag after that. An early goal for us and they’ll absolutely fold

To be fair Scotland nearly always pose problems for us. It took a very late Harry Kane goal the last time we played them to get a point from the game, and they were considerably worse then than they are now.

Agree that an early goal would really settle any nerves though. First goal in this game will be absolutely massive.

To be fair Scotland nearly always pose problems for us. It took a very late Harry Kane goal the last time we played them to get a point from the game, and they were considerably worse then than they are now.

Agree that an early goal would really settle any nerves though. First goal in this game will be absolutely massive.
That was at a full Hampden with 2 screamers from Griffiths

I’m not worried today at all to be honest, but I get your point, they’ll be up for it

Back
Top Bottom