England Vs Scotland - Friday 18th June, 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As someone who is half English and half Scottish, that result suited me personally 😂

Awful game though.

What’s worse, is if Southgate gets sacked soon, and ends up at Spurs 😭

Did you seriously think it would?
No, but well know what like just go with the flow :thumbup: England I think had “billy big time” we walk on the park and we’ve won it’s only Scotland….. and we all know there are far better teams than Scotland in this competition me thinks england should take stock and pay attention

You have to give Southgate credit in terms of actually taking Kane off. How many times did Kane look bad for us but he never comes off?

It's nice to see a manager pull him.

But Southgate has no tactics and still picks the wrong starters more than not.
You never take him off because he is someone who can score at any moment of the game.

Hopefully this removes the ludicrous notion that Grealish is some sort of panacea for England.

He's a big fish in a small pond at Villa, but Southgate, or any England manager for that matter, isn't going to build the team around him so he's just another wide player in this setup.

Hopefully this removes the ludicrous notion that Grealish is some sort of panacea for England.

He's a big fish in a small pond at Villa, but Southgate, or any England manager for that matter, isn't going to build the team around him so he's just another wide player in this setup.

Jesus. He was on the pitch for what, 25 minutes?

Back
Top Bottom