England vs. Ukraine July 3rd 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

England can just F off now! Pricks having a 10 day self isolation for everyone traveling to England so it’s impossible to go to the stadium to watch a semi or the final. Hope you have to fill your own stadium without England in the mix

:mourfinger:

Even Azerbaijan is a better host

Meant standing on a Venezuelan ladies bum, that happened to have a flag on it...
I think that would be pretty disrespectful yup , unless she asked me to . I’d probably have a zoom call with the Venezuelan embassy first , just to be on the safe side

I don't like that team. Looks like accidents could happen.
But Gareth has got it 100% right so far so he knows a bit more about it than I do. :rolleyes:

People keep going on about Grealish but have these people not thought that perhaps the reason he's having the impact he is, is because he's coming on in the second half against tiring opposition?

I have respect for Southgate, still don't think he's the level for his job. But I don't get this stuff from english media "brave move putting Sancho and going to 4 at the back"...

You are playing against Ukraine. And all you got in attack is close to world class or world class talent. Bravery has nothing to do with it.
Still think England are gonna struggle to create without Grealish.

England can just F off now! Pricks having a 10 day self isolation for everyone traveling to England so it’s impossible to go to the stadium to watch a semi or the final. Hope you have to fill your own stadium without England in the mix

:mourfinger:

Even Azerbaijan is a better host

Oooo Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom