England vs. Ukraine July 3rd 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where did I say that? I'm just saying that I find it hard to get behind him anymore knowing that he's likely gone within a month of this tournament being over.

Even if he already left for City I would still get behind him, especially when playing for England (which isn't even my team).

But he hasn't left and it is far from certain that he will leave.

I'm sorry, but if you don't think Sterling is world class from his performance so far this tournament and about 95% of his Man City career, there's something wrong with you.

His performance so far this tournament hasn't been close to world class. His season this year for City was not either.

If Sterling is world class then there are a lot of world class players out there.

Back
Top Bottom