England vs. Ukraine July 3rd 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But you think calling someone a prick is the same as hoping someone dies of aids ?

:saha:
Nope. NOT AT ALL.
He was bang out of order and I told him so.
I see why you retaliated but 2 wrongs etc.
You do you mate. No skin off my nose if you both get banned but no need to make false accusations about what I believe.

Take care mate as I won't be bothering with you again.

Shearer's got some front, stalin would be blushing with that history rewrite, talking about 'kane doubters' when it was him at half time v Germany , that said 'patience will be wearing thin'

I will concede that I have a semi.

:levyeyes:

tenor.gif

Having been right wrong about the colours the teams would be playing in, I'll stick my neck out and say 4-0 to England.

Feeling lucky.
Shoulda had a tenner on it.

Text a guy at work pre-games today to say I fancied Schick to score and Kane to get a brace, we coulda been Billionaires Mate!

Southgate is the first England manager to reach 2 major tournament semi-finals.

Who would have thunk it?

Having a sensational squad helps, just a little. Fair play though, he's given them structure and shape, rotated well.

Spain and Italy will be lower emotionally after seeing that, it all helps, if we can do similar to the Danes, it's on.

Shearer's got some front, stalin would be blushing with that history rewrite, talking about 'kane doubters' when it was him at half time v Germany , that said 'patience will be wearing thin'
Yeh he's a snakey fuck that Shearer. Was a bit over the top with his Kane comments and now wants to slide them under the table and have them forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom