English team outside of london most gets on your tits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

which non london side really grinds your gears

• man city

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • man united

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • leeds

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • liverpool

Votes: 113 75.8%
  • everton

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • newcastle

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Brom

• southhampton

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • leicester

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • wolves

• burnley

• shefield united

• brighton

• Coventry/others

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
nah they're cunts too clicked their fingers and plucked the best talent from any team below them.

Sheringham, Carrick, Berbatov, Smith, Ferdinand, Rooney, VDS, Saha, RVP etc etc list is endless. They're arrogant wankers too just not at the red scouse level.

Cole, Tevez, Yorke etc etc

Spoiled for choice really....

As far as the actual clubs go, fuck City with all that is nasty, but in terms of fans:

1. Dippers
2. 'Southern Mancs'
3. The Leicester knobs that see us as bitter rivals becasue they won the league once (WFD????).

With Liverpool the fans and ex players/pundits are more the driver of the hate than say Klopp or Andy Robertson, whereas with City the fans are nothing to do with it just that cunt Pep and the dirty money

I think this thread should be renamed.....

"ENGLISH TEAM OUTSIDE OF LONDON MOST GETS ON YOUR TITS, AND WHAT IS IT YOU MOST HATE ABOUT LIVERPOOL?"

lol - I voted, then saw that 85% had gone the same way as me!

Excellent bruvs!

:dierpochhug::dierpochhug::dierpochhug::dierpochhug::dierpochhug:

I would have voted Liverpool and Everton if i could have. The so called 'nicer club' in Liverpool is nothing of the sort. Having been to Woodison and had some experiences of the area it's a vile place full of neanderthal pond-life.

They worship a vile cunt like Duncan Ferguson which tells you all you need to know about their fanbase.

With Liverpool the fans and ex players/pundits are more the driver of the hate than say Klopp or Andy Robertson, whereas with City the fans are nothing to do with it just that cunt Pep and the dirty money
yeah my Dad supports City. Their fanbase are alright. Liverpool's on the other hand. You can't banter with them about anything to do with their precious club. They're so thin skinned and hostile. So if you meet someone and say, so who do you support? If they say Liverpool, it's an automatic change the conversation

Don't get too excited lads (and lasses), this result will never stand.

var-review_iz9gy7afeqgk1cexj611et8t6.jpg

yeah my Dad supports City. Their fanbase are alright. Liverpool's on the other hand. You can't banter with them about anything to do with their precious club. They're so thin skinned and hostile. So if you meet someone and say, so who do you support? If they say Liverpool, it's an automatic change the conversation
And to hang on to your wallet!

I remember in the late 60s one of their songs actually had the words

“One Two Three Four
Listen to the Anfield roar”
🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

I was always amazed they got the numbers in the correct order!

I forgot you're a gas head!
With the shit heads, they and their fans can be good comedy value, you know, Europe in five years and all that.

With Liverpool though, it's pretty much hatred. Growing up in the 80s their supporters were everywhere, then quiet for years and then over the last couple of years they have reappeared again. This time with social media and even more dickheads in the media spouting gushing bollocks about them.

Got to say hats off to Everton fans.

Its the dippers
YNWA. unless your lorus karius, in which case you kids can die

followed closely by the barcodes. and basically the same reason

In the 90s the press tried to categorise supporters of certain clubs.

We were always fickle.

Liverpool were always the most knowledgable
Newcastle the most passionate.

and both of them bought into it

With the shit heads, they and their fans can be good comedy value, you know, Europe in five years and all that.

With Liverpool though, it's pretty much hatred. Growing up in the 80s their supporters were everywhere, then quiet for years and then over the last couple of years they have reappeared again. This time with social media and even more dickheads in the media spouting gushing bollocks about them.

Got to say hats off to Everton fans.

I have friends who support Rovers and friends who support City. No issues with either club (though I prefer Rovers for the plain and simple reason that their nickname is ‘the pirates’).

But yes Liverpool are just vile. Not as bad as Chelsea, but their arrogance goes well beyond United.

Back
Top Bottom