English team outside of london most gets on your tits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

which non london side really grinds your gears

• man city

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • man united

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • leeds

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • liverpool

Votes: 113 75.8%
  • everton

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • newcastle

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Brom

• southhampton

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • leicester

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • wolves

• burnley

• shefield united

• brighton

• Coventry/others

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
Don’t listen to ‘em Paddy. Liverpool may be whiny, nasally, victimy and all the rest. But their history and present is based on good solid football foundations. Unlike Oil FC. I cannot stomach what that club has become.I don’t know what I’d do if we became them.

When you went to school in the 80's like me and 80% of the people at school supported Liverpool even though you lived in fucking Hampshire you would understand the hatred.

Hadn't heard a sniff from many of these cunts until they beat us in the CL final and broke my heart. Then I was getting messaged by people I haven't spoken too for 10 years.

may they roast in Satans arsehole for eternity
Same in Sussex. Fucking Hove in the 80s was a suburb of Liverpool. Wankers.

Spoiled for choice really....

As far as the actual clubs go, fuck City with all that is nasty, but in terms of fans:

1. Dippers
2. 'Southern Mancs'
3. The Leicester knobs that see us as bitter rivals becasue they won the league once (WFD????).
I've literally seen Leicester fans claiming their squad is vastly superior to ours, and that Son is the only player they would take in a combined XI.

Judging by yesterday, maybe they should look at Carter-Vickers...

When you went to school in the 80's like me and 80% of the people at school supported Liverpool even though you lived in fucking Hampshire you would understand the hatred.

Hadn't heard a sniff from many of these cunts until they beat us in the CL final and broke my heart. Then I was getting messaged by people I haven't spoken too for 10 years.

I'm from Hampshire and had the same problem.

You mean Bootle??

Brillant City i have had terrific times in Liverpool Great pubs Great clubs bouncing music good people. Online Liverpool fans can be dicks but in my view Liverpool is one of England's finest cities.
I haven't spent to much time in the city been just for the footy so tend to head more or less straight to the ground (been to Aintree a couple of times too and caught the ferry to the Isle of Mann) but yes, from my experience I've been into pubs on my own or with a mate on match days full of LFC fans and never had a problem.

In Madrid, at CL final the craic was fantastic, including yo-yoing with some familiar cars and vans on the mega drive down there.

But online they are really quite vile, true scum. I find that they are stoked up by some ex-players who appear to relish being deliberately controversial too, top of the list is Alderidge, swiftly followed by Steve Nicol at ESPN.

Brillant City i have had terrific times in Liverpool Great pubs Great clubs bouncing music good people. Online Liverpool fans can be dicks but in my view Liverpool is one of England's finest cities.
Not my experience but it was in the 70s in a cup tie
never forgot that day as our coach was attacked by a mob of them after the game
plots of people hurt when the windows were stoned
Never forget

197-F0-C26-0-C30-4-BD5-A9-E4-CE150-BAA7-F8-F.jpg

Liverpool no one else comes close. I live in Hampshire and we have a ton of there fans round here. All of them are cultist - think that Liverpool are everyone's second team !!
There even worse now that Klopp is in charge. Leicester, man utd, citeh are also unlikeable

Liverpool, mainly because the City is a total fucking dump despite all the garbage you read about the Cavern and the Beatles etc. Most of it is a fucking sewer that makes Tottenham look like Beverley Hills.

Then the people have some weird idea they are special. We're scouse not English. No you're just cunts. They act like it's some sort of republic but are first in line for tax handouts from the rest of us to subsidize their shitbox of a city.

Their fans have some weird cultish mentality where the manager is deified as a saint who's leading them to the promised land. Plus all this bollocks about the Anfield atmosphere is bullshit, anybody who's been there knows it's a library full of Scandinavians most games. Plus you have the most hideous dirge of an anthem YNWA which they seem to think is some sort of hymn the world needs to see them singing every game.

And that fucking accent, talk about nails down a blackboard is there anything worse than hearing that whining scouse tone?

Oh and apart from the Beatles the rest of their so-called Mersey beat musicis fucking dog-shit.

Liverpool, mainly because the City is a total fucking dump despite all the garbage you read about the Cavern and the Beatles etc. Most of it is a fucking sewer that makes Tottenham look like Beverley Hills.

Then the people have some weird idea they are special. We're scouse not English. No you're just cunts. They act like it's some sort of republic but are first in line for tax handouts from the rest of us to subsidize their shitbox of a city.

Their fans have some weird cultish mentality where the manager is deified as a saint who's leading them to the promised land. Plus all this bollocks about the Anfield atmosphere is bullshit, anybody who's been there knows it's a library full of Scandinavians most games. Plus you have the most hideous dirge of an anthem YNWA which they seem to think is some sort of hymn the world needs to see them singing every game.

And that fucking accent, talk about nails down a blackboard is there anything worse than hearing that whining scouse tone?

Oh and apart from the Beatles the rest of their so-called Mersey beat musicis fucking dog-shit.

100% in agreement.

Funny you say that - I did grow up in the 80s in a shitehole called Borehamwood, less than 10 miles from WHL and a mere couple of miles to the Scum’s training ground (Merson used to score his sniff in a pub on the corner of the high street called The Crown). And like you, almost every cunt in my school was a Liverpool fan fawning over Peter fucking Beardsley at any given opportunity. There were a few Spurs fans, Woolwich fans, West Ham, QPR fans, a single Chelsea fan (he got some shit about them being in the second division) and I think there was even an Everton fan. Everyone else in the school was a fucking victim fan. Back then Man Utd were just an insignificant northern club like Leeds or Coventry and no fucker supported them.

I used to wind up Man Utd fans in later years by declaring if they were my age, they’d be Liverpool fans, to which they’d always claim some cunt in their family was from Manchester hence they weren’t just gloryhounds.

Post of the year!

Back
Top Bottom