English team outside of london most gets on your tits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

which non london side really grinds your gears

• man city

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • man united

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • leeds

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • liverpool

Votes: 113 75.8%
  • everton

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • newcastle

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Brom

• southhampton

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • leicester

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • wolves

• burnley

• shefield united

• brighton

• Coventry/others

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
Leicester - the cunts - should have more votes.

STOP THE STEAL!

0620trumppolicies01.jpg

Evening, I'm another blue visiting from GOT.

I've just come to join in the mutual hatred for those tossers across the park. I'd also like to ask if we can return one of your lot to this forum, a chap called H.H, although if we could negotiate a permanent transfer to RAWK it would be mutually beneficial.

I would have voted Liverpool and Everton if i could have. The so called 'nicer club' in Liverpool is nothing of the sort. Having been to Woodison and had some experiences of the area it's a vile place full of neanderthal pond-life.

They worship a vile cunt like Duncan Ferguson which tells you all you need to know about their fanbase.

These new guys missed this post then....?

:troll:

Shout out to FightLikeAGirl FightLikeAGirl too. :adesalute:

I wonder how this poll would look if Man Utd were still being managed by Fergie, winning league titles year on year, and tapping up our best players? I never forget these things!

Edit: including Pedro Mendes’ goal

I wonder how this poll would look if Man Utd were still being managed by Fergie, winning league titles year on year, and tapping up our best players? I never forget these things!

But then Woolwich would’ve been rampant .... that would have been a dystopian football nightmare

They would be stopping Woolwich and Chavs winning the league every bastard year. Apart from the 100 reasons to dislike the mancs, I always respected them for that.

These new guys missed this post then....?

:troll:

Shout out to FightLikeAGirl FightLikeAGirl too. :adesalute:
Have a cup of tea and a chocolate digestive ; you'll feel much better for it
I would have voted Liverpool and Everton if i could have. The so called 'nicer club' in Liverpool is nothing of the sort. Having been to Woodison and had some experiences of the area it's a vile place full of neanderthal pond-life.

They worship a vile cunt like Duncan Ferguson which tells you all you need to know about their fanbase.
Have a cup of tea and a chocolate digestive ; you'll feel much the better for it.

Back
Top Bottom