English team outside of london most gets on your tits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

which non london side really grinds your gears

• man city

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • man united

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • leeds

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • liverpool

Votes: 113 75.8%
  • everton

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • newcastle

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Brom

• southhampton

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • leicester

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • wolves

• burnley

• shefield united

• brighton

• Coventry/others

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Total voters
I wonder how this poll would look if Man Utd were still being managed by Fergie, winning league titles year on year, and tapping up our best players? I never forget these things!

Edit: including Pedro Mendes’ goal
I had a comfort blanket default setting back in those days (especially when Wenger was at Woolwich) which was to be grateful to Fergie, if it wasn't for him the scum would have won the league 5 more times!

The difference between united and Liverpool is that dippers have always been insufferable regardless of how the team is doing. When they dominated in the 80s, or when they were shite in the 90s. Makes no difference - still pricks.

Kind of funny how one Merseyside club is winning by a landslide while the other has 0 votes. Also, bit surprising that Wolves have 0 votes as well, they always sticked out to me as "Leicester-lite" with their clappers etc.

Southampton for me. The anti-semitism I've heard, every time we play them, is right up there with West Ham and Chelsea.
Spot on. Rotten shit hole of a club in a crap town with naff fans. Sniggering away in their low paid desk jobs, no doubt sharing racist jokes and still finding Borat impressions funny. Think they’re pwopa but, like Leicester, are no more than an embarrassing Chavs 4th XI when it comes to fans.

In a sort of entrenched way it will always be Liverpool and Manchester United but over the years a few others have popped up for various spells of getting under my skin.

Currently it's Leicester. Maybe more so in the last year or so.

I used to have a pathological dislike for Bolton too.

Aside from Liverpool I fucking detest Wolves and Leicester, especially that goblin Vardy.

My brother is a Spurs fan and we've always followed eachothers fortunes as a result. Goes without saying that he's still a cunt though.

I think Liverpool would annoy me less if I didn’t have to deal with so many shit, plastic, simpering Liverpool fans in London.

City I couldn’t give a toss about as there are no supporters in London.

Milton Keynes is probably my least fav as a club for what they did in moving away from their fan base. :avbfu:

Liverpool fans have been a bit of a nightmare online last few years (loads of lairy twitter salah fans) but in person not really had a problem and I can actually understand them because they're clearly not from Liverpool

I think during the 90's a different team from the North of England that play in red would've won.

:pochsmirk:

I voted for Liverpool and the main reasons are similar to many. Man United knew they were hated by most but didn't give a fuck, Liverpool think that they're loved and act surprised when it turns out that it isn't the case!

This is something else that winds me up about them and how they're portrayed in the press as almost being the Princess Diana of football clubs. The People's Club!

:mourweird:
Thinking about it, who is The People's Club?

It's not us, although it should be the ignorant bastards.

I'd probably go for someone non-threatening with a bit of history. Aston Villa maybe? Nottingham Forest?

I wonder how this poll would look if Man Utd were still being managed by Fergie, winning league titles year on year, and tapping up our best players? I never forget these things!

Edit: including Pedro Mendes’ goal
When you went to school in the 80's like me and 80% of the people at school supported Liverpool even though you lived in fucking Hampshire you would understand the hatred.

Hadn't heard a sniff from many of these cunts until they beat us in the CL final and broke my heart. Then I was getting messaged by people I haven't spoken too for 10 years.

may they roast in Satans arsehole for eternity

Back
Top Bottom