ENIC/Levy In/Out 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In or Out?

• In

Votes: 89 80.9%
  • Out

Votes: 21 19.1%

• Total voters

zin

Supporter

Seeing as it's been over a year and another season. Where we at now with the In and Out? None of this jury is out until they make purchases nonsense. We didn't have that with the last poll.

It's a difficult, close to impossible, time to answer for anyone who isn't hardcore anti or pro Enic. The high of getting 4th is still tingling.

We don't know for 100% certain that Conte is staying, or Kane for that matter.

I don't think, I've ever been as uncertain on this question as right now.......and yet come September 1st, I'll be as certain as I've ever been!!!! Ask again then :contehandshead:

Edit: Sep 1st because of Conte, Kane but also very much so the transfer window to see if Levy has done a proper job to convince Conte, Kane, every other key player, and us that he's going for it this time.

It's just nonsense. All of it. I said at the time of the previous poll there's no point doing a poll when things are going bad or when things are going good. The result is always obvious and doesn't show us anything we don't know.

And nothing happened or changed when all the other polls were done.
🤷🤷
It's too soon for anyone who doesn't like Levy or Enic to change their mind.
And tbh, I'm not sure why any pro Levy/ENIC fans would use this to show they were right. As for 21 years they have run the club on pure revenue only. This is a total shift away from that model.

That's like fancying a blonde because she's blonde and no one else liked her when she was blonde. Then she goes dark and other people do like her and the original fan who doesn't like dark hair girls revels in it. Makes no sense.

It's too soon for anyone who doesn't like Levy or Enic to change their mind.
And tbh, I'm not sure why any pro Levy/ENIC fans would use this to show they were right. As for 21 years they have run the club on pure revenue only. This is a total shift away from that model.

That's like fancying a blonde because she's blonde and no one else liked her when she was blonde. Then she goes dark and other people do like her and the original fan who doesn't like dark hair girls revels in it. Makes no sense.
Nobody is ever going to change their minds, or at least very few.

The reason that there was poll after poll previously was because those who posed the question didn't like the answers, so they kept putting up polls trying to get one, just one, in their favour.
Nothing changed in that time, but still they insisted on more polls and when that didn't work they tried loaded questions desperately trying to "convert" people.

Now something has actually changed, it's a perfect time for a poll.
That's not to say that there can't be another one at the end of the window/season/2 or 3 years time.

It's a bit like not fancying a blonde girl, then that girl goes brunette and they say " no, I don't like you because you used to be blonde".

Nobody is ever going to change their minds, or at least very few.

The reason that there was poll after poll previously was because those who posed the question didn't like the answers, so they kept putting up polls trying to get one, just one, in their favour.
Nothing changed in that time, but still they insisted on more polls and when that didn't work they tried loaded questions desperately trying to "convert" people.

Now something has actually changed, it's a perfect time for a poll.
That's not to say that there can't be another one at the end of the window/season/2 or 3 years time.

It's a bit like not fancying a blonde girl, then that girl goes brunette and they say " no, I don't like you because you used to be blonde".
I would change my mind if I see Spurs trying to challenge the top end of the table on a regular basis.

But we're way off that for now

I would change my mind if I see Spurs trying to challenge the top end of the table on a regular basis.

But we're way off that for now
I hear you.

Unfortunately the petrol clubs will always win out.
Fair enough Chelsea are gone from that but they're going to be replaced by Newcastle.

I hear you.

Unfortunately the petrol clubs will always win out.
Fair enough Chelsea are gone from that but they're going to be replaced by Newcastle.

Some fans of various clubs have frothed at the mouth at Klopp getting manager of the year. But he's chased City all season and stayed in contention for a quadrouple until the last game of the season with now where near the spending power of Pep.
I don't think coaches of super rich clubs who keep buying hundreds of millions of pounds worth of players deserve recognition tbh.

To the point though - I meant we're way off knowing if ENIC are actually serious about getting us to the top and keeping us there.

Back
Top Bottom