ENIC/Levy In/Out 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In or Out?

• In

Votes: 89 80.9%
  • Out

Votes: 21 19.1%

• Total voters
It's a bit of a myth that little old poor Klopp has managed to stay close to rich City.

Klopp has spent a fair whack of money too. Wasn't VVD a world record fee for a defender at the time? Same for Allison?

I get they aren't a cheat code, sportwashing club but they're not exactly on the breadline.

Their net spend is nowhere near city's. In the last 10 years City have spent over £825m and Liverpool are at £291m net.
As an idea, ours is £282m in the same 10 year period.

Hoddle .... Agree, but who didnt want Hoddle at the time, every single Spurs fan wanted him. But of course he failed and he would argue because he wasn't backed, but do you really think Michael Rickets was a missed opportunity? Fail
Santini .... Not enough games but no it didn't work out. Fail
Ramos.... won is a trophy, but he then went through a bitter break up with his wife after the final. Sure it turned to shit, but he won us a trophy, in my mind that's a Success.
AVB ..... I couldn't stand the guy, but a lot wanted him. First season was decent. Second season put me off watching us, I hated it and him. Fail
Sherwood ... Whatever you think about the guy, he turned a shitshow into a decent end to the season. Success.
Mourinho .... Were the only club he didn't win a trophy at. I would argue Jose the man failed because he's a twat.
Mason .... wtf did he fail? No, was he a success, he didn't need to be.
Nuno ..... Some of you lot wanted him, yes you did. Obvious FAIL
Yeah I shouldn't have included TS.

I thought he did a very decent job with Adebayor and others, rescued a terrible season and gave us some good wins.

(I included him because he's almost universally regarded as crap by Spurs fans. Not helped by allegedly being a goons fan)

Why would you expect us to improve on and off the pitch in that time?
Because he took over after we'd been SOOOO crap

Sooo bad that the dead hand of Surallan was regarded as an improvement on fuckwit Scolar who'd bust one the of the big 5. I'll leave that thought with you - making the Goons go bust (currently 5th. Incomprehensible. (although a delicious thought)

I honestly think that if I'd taken over after Scolar or Sugar that I would have improved the club

I can't think why the anti levy brigade are complaining about this poll, but are happy with all the other ones.

:sonhmm:
I have no problem with a poll today , I assume nobody would have a problem with yet another one at the end of the window .
if things pan out as hoped , Levy in , will comfortably win that poll , if they don’t Levy out will comfortably win I imagine

I have no problem with a poll today , I assume nobody would have a problem with yet another one at the end of the window .
if things pan out as hoped , Levy in , will comfortably win that poll , if they don’t Levy out will comfortably win I imagine
Maybe, but Levy out has never comfortably won.

IIRC, there was one poll where a very slight majority (1% or thereabouts) in favour of out.

Maybe, but Levy out has never comfortably won.

IIRC, there was one poll where a very slight majority (1% or thereabouts) in favour of out.

After the super league and the mass fan protests levy out were the majority by far.

None of it matters though. He owns the bloody club.

Spend more time with family. friends, pets anything rather than spending time debating this.

You’re all mental. It really really doesn’t matter.

Just be happy you’re alive.

So this thread was posted off the back of the £150m cash injection.
Since then we've signed one free transfer. But there's 11 pages and 81% in favour of Enic in.

After the super league and the mass fan protests levy out were the majority by far.

Spend more time with family. friends, pets anything rather than spending time debating this.

By that logic we may as well shut down the whole site.

We can't influence transfers, players, managers, matches etc etc. So what's the point.

The time is so clearly now to spend big to refresh and improve the squad for the man who has turned things round after they delayed 'the project' by fucking up again with poor managerial appointments and signings etc., invest or sell.

Shit or get off the pot.

Maybe better in the happy I’m alive thread , this thread is literally here to debate Levy / ENIC

Scargill one of your heroes then?
Bit pissed Baz have you confused threads or did I , quite possibly me had a couple of heavy days .
Anyway in the Levy out thread , at the risk of derailing things .Scargill was right about the mining industry, being dismantled, massively wrong in how he went about defending it though . The truth is the industry was dying and he was a militant , unpleasant King Canute .He was also strategically a bit of a plank , he picked a fight with a deeply unpleasant PM who was spoiling for a fight out of revenge, the knob walked straight on to an upper cut

However I feel huge sympathy for the mining communities that the bitch Thatcher and her henchmen dumped on , wicked fuckers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom