Enough Is Enough

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BkAYaQTCUAA-hPV.png

:memeokay:
At least we can safely assume that our record will improve next season #silverlinings

Tim will stay, Levy has invested in him being a long term manager and that's been the plan for a long time. The problems lie in a striker that can't score and a back line that my nan could run passed (and she's blind and 74) just remember this is AVBs teams not Sherwood's.

Tim will stay, Levy has invested in him being a long term manager and that's been the plan for a long time. The problems lie in a striker that can't score and a back line that my nan could run passed (and she's blind and 74) just remember this is AVBs teams not Sherwood's.

In all fairness, you can hardly even say it was AVBs team..

It was someone's team. I have no doubt that Sherwood was involved in the transfers as 'technical director' anyway (and was 'scouting' for Harry before that). He also wanted to be DoF and was pissed off that he didn't get the gig, apparently, so perhaps more involved in the shaping of this team than he'd have you believe..

His view of transfers is the equivalent of him sitting in the stands - distancing himself from the failure. But of course he came out and said that he told Levy to buy Eriksen as a foetus, of course.

Tim will not be here come summer.
I'm afraid to say i'm convinced he will be here next season. I think Levys a cunt and he only employed AVB so he could set him up as the fall guy to make way for his mate, the even bigger cunt Tim Sherwood. I so much hope i'm wrong. But I dont trust Levy. In fact i want him out of my club. I hate myself for saying this but if Sherwood IS still in charge next season I will be forced to cancel my membership and question my life long love of spurs. I somehow feel violated atthe moment. Its hard to explain really.

I'm afraid to say i'm convinced he will be here next season. I think Levys a cunt and he only employed AVB so he could set him up as the fall guy to make way for his mate, the even bigger cunt Tim Sherwood. I so much hope i'm wrong. But I dont trust Levy. In fact i want him out of my club. I hate myself for saying this but if Sherwood IS still in charge next season I will be forced to cancel my membership and question my life long love of spurs. I somehow feel violated atthe moment. Its hard to explain really.

I don't think Sherwood is Levy's "mate", I think Sherwood is more likely to just be a bit of a charmer, a confidence trickster.

Getting found out though, as ArcspacE ArcspacE would say (I think it's one of your lines anyway?)

I'm afraid to say i'm convinced he will be here next season. I think Levys a cunt and he only employed AVB so he could set him up as the fall guy to make way for his mate, the even bigger cunt Tim Sherwood.

If that's the case then why did Levy offer Van Gaal, De Boer (both confirmed) and probably Hiddink the job as well as contact Murat Yakin (also confirmed), who all turned the offer down, before giving bottom-of-the-list Sherwood the job?

It was a panic move, Levy thought he'd have managers lining up on Tottenham high road after he sacked AVB, and probably got a bit of a shock after realising that wasn't the case.

Levy also probably intended to give Sherwood the caretaker role but instead had to opt for a two year contract which was inevitably never going to be completed.

Fucking hell you're a bit paranoid aren't you. Proper madness.

Nah levy like everyone else in a management role wants staff that make him look good.

Back
Top Bottom