Episode 10 discussion ideas ***closed***

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonious

The Fighting Cock
Thelonious World Peace
Guys/Gals,

Post your suggestions for subjects you'd like us to discuss on next weeks podcast.

Ideally, it'll be Spurs related but I'm sure we can shoehorn in a discussion on the situation on Libya if required.

Re: Episode 10 discussion ideas

aawww guys, fuck me if I was capable of love I would love you guys to bits but I'm not so I FUCKING HATE YOU TWAAATTTSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing else should be discussed but the NLD for one half of the show.

Previews, favourite past moments,best goals, best adebayor chant, and maybe trunk doing a gazza immpression on an email, killer based questions.

job done.

October 2nd - personally I can't fucking wait

COYMFS

Given that Dos Santos is letting Mexico down, 3things from Mexico that are worth talking about.

Salma Hayek and Dos Equis would be my first 2. And then Sofia Vergara for coming from somewhere near Mexico.

Failing that Speedy Gonzales.

Following the recent comments by Bruce Buck re: Abramovich's interest in Spurs and the club's refusal to deal with him, does anyone have any regrets? Would we have the new stadium by now? Would we have become a plastic-infused shell like the chavs?

Is it wrong to hate any of our players?

If Ben Alnwick gets a contract, why don't I?

The BAE topic may come up, the NLD will probably supersede everything next week though. Some of the criticism was just, some of it was just idiotic. Someone wanted him sold, another says we should've signed Jose Enrique instead over the summer.

It is, I generally don't get involved in all the debates, 140 characters isn't enough to make your point at times. I'll admit I've been guilty of kneejerking myself at times, but I've never gone to the extreme of suggesting selling a perfectly good player.

I don't watch games and go on twitter anymore. Football fans are cunts.

First half: Barcelona. Second half: Just back to being Tottenham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom